football remote

who ? me ? and its just an idea but nintendo a great games company maybe they could work something out

con77 said:
who ? me ? and its just an idea but nintendo a great games company maybe they could work something out

first off is there any other con77...:frown2:

also I dont think this "great game company" will be making this, any time soon.

ilikecookies said:
first off is there any other con77...:frown2:

also I dont think this "great game company" will be making this, any time soon.

first off he could of been talking about you because he didnt say a user name and second i didnt say they would its just an idea

fender13 said:
you mean hands? And if you meant soccer. dont mix up the (2nd)greatest sport of american football with soccer. soccer is the worst sport ever. it goes baseball, football, basketball, hockey. soccer isnt on the list. hockey is last because the NHL sucks this season on becuase of the new rules and S**T. IMO baseball and football are the two best. i hate soccer. sorry about my ANGRY RAGE!!!!

wow you must be a real stupid american red neck to insult the worlds greatest and fastest growing sport; soccer. To even fathom that you would list baseball as number one, a sport that is less interesting than watching paint dry, just proves that you are the dumbest person in the world. You sir earn the " i have a mullet to cover up the red on my neck award"

Dumb yank

by football do you mean good football (american) or stupid football (soccer)

just goes to show how stupid americans are(and yes im american) but im one of the INFORMED ones. i love american football too, but since when was KICKING an integral part of the game? soccer is a stupid name and it deserves to be called futbol!

i play football (what some of you call soccer). it, in my opinion is the best sport there is.

not just my opinion though, it just so happens to be by far the worlds' most popular sport

i think someone is not very open minded....

thing is i dont think the foot-remote would work. there are already too many problems with idiots and remotes joining forces to break tv sets (or anything else around the area) so adding a remote to your foot would just mean the said idiots would be kicking each other aswell as throwing remotes around the room.

it would be like a ufc cage in your living room, i doubt that is what nintendo are aiming at..

once the wireless controllers come out you could just tape one to your foot and keep the other in your hand.

fender13 said:
you mean hands? And if you meant soccer. dont mix up the (2nd)greatest sport of american football with soccer. soccer is the worst sport ever. it goes baseball, football, basketball, hockey. soccer isnt on the list. hockey is last because the NHL sucks this season on becuase of the new rules and S**T. IMO baseball and football are the two best. i hate soccer. sorry about my ANGRY RAGE!!!!

LMAO, English came before Americans so STFU - 'Soccer' as you call it ROCKS! [Not so big in American I mean you have Beckham now LMAO Unlucky]
But I hate American Football. They wear too much padding. You want Rugby which is more 'Manly' and none Baby - Barely any padding
I do like your Touchdowns though sometimes they flip over lol

@fender13-I have to lean towards dds' side on this one, and i'm american

I'll be honest, i've never been a sports person, sports could never exist and i'd be happy, IMO, i'd perfer of there weren't such things called sports, but you don't see me flaming saying, "ALL SPORTS SUCK" do you? I respect the opinions of other people, and respect the sports and teams they choose

So please, don't start a flame war on such a topic

BTW, tell me if i'm wrong, but football is soccer in english, right?

the sports that people grew up with are going to be the ones people like. i loved playing soccer, but i'd rather drown myself than watch it on tv.

gamechaser001 said:
BTW, tell me if i'm wrong, but football is soccer in english, right?

We are of course talking about this Sport
English = Football
American = Soccer

Whereas this Sport

English = American Football
American = Football

Hope that clears it up :thumbsup:

Back