football/soccer chat

kirkwood973

THE ONE AND ONLY
Dec 1, 2006
new jersey
Wii Online Code
4697-7108-2206-9203
whats up everyone just wondering where are the football fans out there in wiichat. post whatever news,praise or just bs you got for the game loved world wide.

yasss.
I support, and always have supported greenock morton fc.
they play in the scottish first division.
who do you support kirkwood?

As much as I'd love to see one of these threads succeed, it probably won't because they never do! There just aren't enough football fans on WiiChat.

Anyway, suppose I'll say that I support Liverpool. If you didn't already know that. Also, I can't be arsed with banter tonight if anyone starts any.

As much as I'd love to see one of these threads succeed, it probably won't because they never do! There just aren't enough football fans on WiiChat.

Anyway, suppose I'll say that I support Liverpool. If you didn't already know that. Also, I can't be arsed with banter tonight if anyone starts any.

Well I'm considered as 10 football fans............

Favorite striker: henry
Favorite midfielder: robben
Favorite defender: puyol

Favorite international team: france
Favorite club: LFC

Most hated teams:
inter milan and man utd

Best match to watch:
liverpool- chelsea

Sexiest football player:
delpiero
Ugliest football player:
tevez/kuyt

Jason Scotland du du du du duuu =]

Swansea City FC and a bit of Chelsea thank you very much :)

Jose murinho is so full of it. on tv he said the only reason man utd are unstoppable is because hes not coaching any teams in the premier anymore.

what do you mean.

i hate that guy. he called chelsea an "embarrassment" since he left...

But you couldn't say no to him ;)

jose-mourinho-300x400.jpg

Lmao, Jose is an absolute hero. He's both hilarious and an epic manager. Anyone heard that song of the dressing room? I can imagine him actually doing that:lol:

Also Brownies...you call Tevez and Kuyt ugly but they work for the team and get **** done, they do more running than anyone else. Tricks and flow aren't everything, sometimes good ole determination and effort goes a long way.

Mourinho is almost a God. That guy has it all going for him. I miss him.

Lmao, Jose is an absolute hero. He's both hilarious and an epic manager. Anyone heard that song of the dressing room? I can imagine him actually doing that:lol:

Also Brownies...you call Tevez and Kuyt ugly but they work for the team and get **** done, they do more running than anyone else. Tricks and flow aren't everything, sometimes good ole determination and effort goes a long way.

that wasn't my opinion their rated 2 of the 10 or something ugliest football players lol. ronaldinho is rated 4th

Back