football/soccer chat

I lol'd. But in all seriousness, Ronaldo is a prick.

Indeed.

Also, Vidic is only getting a two game ban. It seems that you only get a one game ban for a red card unless it's violent conduct probably, which is a three game ban. But since this is Vidic's second red of the season (coincidentally the first being at Anfield), then it's increased to two.

I thought straight reds were always three game bans, but it appears not to be the case.

Great Arsenal vs Hull City game. Arshavin is gold, and bendtner is a pretty good player who can NEVER finish.

Real madrid want gerrard and alonso for 100 million (I think European)

Alonso had a great season, amazing passes, although I could see him leaving.

Gerrard will never leave.

I heard they offered 80 of that 100 mil for Gerrard

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Arsenal vs Hull City game. Arshavin is gold, and bendtner is a pretty good player who can NEVER finish.

Real madrid want gerrard and alonso for 100 million (I think European)

Alonso had a great season, amazing passes, although I could see him leaving.

Gerrard will never leave.

I heard they offered 80 of that 100 mil for Gerrard
I personally think Bedtner isnt that good.
He really should be scoring a barrel load.
He might eventually find his shooting boots but for now I would leave him out of a starting place.

He messed up a crap load of times, but if you don't look at that you'll find that he's decent.

Gerrard is like Giggs, he's just one of them players who has his heart at the club and will never leave. Unlike some pricks. No names mentioned:frown2:

Also, I thought I'd let you know that Messi has a better chest than Lucy Pinder.

That is all.

he must get it from his gf
i love watching messi play .

Thought I'd let you know that the champions league draw is AMAZING, F***ING GET IN. THE BEST POSSIBLE DRAW.

OH F*CK THE ONLY TEAM I DIDN't WANT US TO FACE OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
F*CK MAN UTD ARE FACING PORTO, this is so dumb.

EDIT: Who cares, liverpool will still win! :)

Thought I'd let you know that the champions league draw is AMAZING, F***ING GET IN. THE BEST POSSIBLE DRAW.

It is randomly picked, right?

Seriously, they should have some set up fixture, cause that is silly really

It is randomly picked, right?

Seriously, they should have some set up fixture, cause that is silly really

Nope it's not randomly picked. They just fix it so it comes out how they want it to. They try and make out it's randomly picked, but it really isn't.

First Leg 07 - 08 April 2009

1. Villarreal vs Arsenal FC
2. Manchester United vs FC Porto
3. Liverpool FC vs Chelsea FC
4. FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Second Leg 14 - 15 April 2009

1. Arsenal FC vs Villarreal
2. FC Porto vs Manchester United
3. Chelsea FC vs Liverpool FC
4. Bayern Munich vs FC Barcelona

Liverpool won't be playing on the 15th April due to the anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster

Semi Final 28 - 29 April 2009
A. Winner Tie 2 vs Winner Tie 1
B. Winner Tie 4 vs Winner Tie 3

05- 06 May 2009
A. Winner Tie 1 vs Winner Tie 2
B. Winner Tie 3 vs Winner Tie 4

Final 27 May 2009 Stadio Olimpico in Rome.

Winner Tie B vs Winner Tie A

F*CK, I just realized that's not all. When we beat Chelsea, we will have to face bayern or barcelona!!!!!!!!!!! Man utd have it so easy, wow. Now they make set up fixtures...

EDIT: Wait...Lewi, or you being sarcastic?

F*CK, I just realized that's not all. When we beat Chelsea, we will have to face bayern or barcelona!!!!!!!!!!! Man utd have it so easy, wow. Now they make set up fixtures...

EDIT: Wait...Lewi, or you being sarcastic?

Exactly. Nope I'm not being sarcastic, I honestly think that they fix it. They hate English clubs (apart from man u, of course) so there was definitely going to be an all-English quarter, then they'd want the winner of that out so they put them against Barca, so then only one English team will get to the final because the other two will have to play each other. I think they just wanted a man u - Barca final. C**ts.

Back