football/soccer chat

Plymouth Argyle what a bunch of dirty, dirty bastards.
Referee was a joke as was the linesman.

One of our guys, can't remember who it was made the cleanest slide tackle ever, ball was way infront of Plymouth player so was easy to see was a clean tackle for the ball. Not for the ref, some reason he got booked. Yet when Plymouth were taking out our guys EVERY time we were getting near their goal nothing happened to them.

And what's that thing, instant booking when you tackle a player taking a free kick or something? Yah they did that.. did they get booked? Noooo.

Anyway rant over.
We finally got a WELL deserved penalty and Scotland slamed it past the bastards. Ended 1-0.

Oh and I believe Chelsea won last night =)
Well, drew but won through agregate.

oh good cause I still want to face you :)

inter-man utd
2-0, should be 3-1 man utd I guess

nice pass by rooney and nice finish. inter aren't defending their man.

Now:
HOLY CRAP VDS so lucky nice diving volley by adriano hits the bar again.
beratov misses like an open net rofl

Sky sports news was hilarious all night.

"And then he done a nice pa-"
*in the background*
"OHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWD!"
"One second!"
"OHH MYYY GAAAWDDDD"

Messi comments were funny. And the guy watching Porto! Taking the piss out of him:lol:

From what I watched of the match it was pretty good but yeah, F*** YES. Just hope we don't get Barce. I don't want to face them but it'd be one hell of a final.

i want liverpool to face arsenal/roma and man utd to face barca so one can get out to make it easier for liverpool to get in the finals

I wouldn't mind Porto (They went through right?)

After normal pennas it goes to first to miss loses.

english teams are dominating in the CL, especially europe. all is left is arsenal to beat Roma.

Back