for a laugh, anyone remembe Hard Drvin' for Genesis?

Jan 31, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
My friend had this game, it was in the early Genesis/Megadrive days.

Basicly you are a square ass car, moving frame by frame out of control through other square objects......if you try your damnedest to stear into a cow it will moo, and there are ramps that you can frame by frame try to jump, but you will drive off the side or go through it defying all physical laws.....the game sucked so hard, you would TRY to hit a building and slowly frame by frame somehow miss it, only to hit something you were trying NOT to hit........it would show a replay after a crash and once in a while, you would get some joy from the game doing something totaly ape ****.

Worst physics ever, it was very similar to that game you see made fun of, Club Drive......very similar
\\

Anybody?? Anybody???? Actually, wouldnt be surprised to see it releasd on
VC in a week.

Yeah, that game was horrid. I think it was an arcade port. I played it once or twice. I don't think I gave it much attention since it was too hard to even manipulate the car to any reasonable degree. Forgettable.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

exactly! that video wraps it up.....see how you spin out of control for no reason? see how you explode for no reason?

anywayz, expect this one next monday morning for VC

This title is already availble on the Wii. It was released on Midway's Arcade Treasures 3 I belive...maybe it was 1..anyways it plays the same as just illustrated. Actually the Genesis version was a great port...just that it was a crappy arcade game.

lol....damn those people are stupid!!!

There's no way in hell, that redneck doesnt know the answer to these war questions, cuz thats what they do, read **** about wars.

I feel like a goddamned genius!!!! Thank You!

Remember folkes
The arcade version wasnt to good as well

Seems to be that conan hates the Mega drive

Darkprinny said:
Remember folkes
The arcade version wasnt to good as well

Seems to be that conan hates the Mega drive

No way man........Road Rash, Streets of Rage, Sonic, Star Control, Aliens 3

Genesis holds a special place in my heart as well, good times.....

Back