For all of you "hackers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rand said:
You guys really deserve a slap in the face. You supposedly support Nintendo, wait for their product for years, praise them, etc then you buy stuff that completely kills some of their products? I think you should actually support them and not do stuff like this. You sit here and say how good they are and then completely stab them in the back. Just buy their stuff, or if you feel like it switch to another system, but stop bein such a'holes.

Could you be a little more specific? I don't understand what you mean when you say "kills some of their products".

It doesn't concern you what others do with Nintendo products.

Actually it does :
When people get pirated games for free (not hackers but "abusers"), producers get less profits, so the producing companies die or produce less games (or games of a lesser quality).
So Rand hass less games to choose from, so it concerns him.

Arnaud said:
Actually it does :
When people get pirated games for free (not hackers but "abusers"), producers get less profits, so the producing companies die or produce less games (or games of a lesser quality).
So Rand hass less games to choose from, so it concerns him.

Ha, that ol' gag. Be realistic, that barely does anything. Statistically speaking, these abusers wouldn't purchase games even if piracy didn't exist.

WeToYou said:
Ha, that ol' gag. Be realistic, that barely does anything. Statistically speaking, these abusers wouldn't purchase games even if piracy didn't exist.

Truth
Well, for the most part.

Pirating is morally unjust, but you'd be surprised as to how little it makes an impact in its implementation.

Last edited:
Seriously to the guy that made this thread, CRY ME A RIVER.

vi3tmix said:
Truth
Well, for the most part.
Of course it's always “for the most part”, exceptions always exist. But exceptions are usually small, as they are in this case.

You may be right regarding the small impact of piracy....
I live in Asia and here piracy represents a big portion of the game/DVD industry so my opinion could be flawed.

piracy and hacking are not the same thing.. if someone makes a illegal copy of a movie that doesnt make you hacker.. ripping a music cd and copying it doesnt make u a hacker.. its pirating.. ARRRGGGGG!!!

Arnaud said:
You may be right regarding the small impact of piracy....
I live in Asia and here piracy represents a big portion of the game/DVD industry so my opinion could be flawed.

Whoops, forgot about the asian market.

I mean...damn, no kidding. I can pick up pirated media over there for a price cheaper than a blank dvd disc over here in the states. It's insane.

Rand said:
Yes it was a double post, and I dont really care. And I agree with you that non-region game modding is fine. But copying games is. And I believe, correct me if Im wrong (and if I am than this whole post is pointless), that most people use mod chips for copying games. Keyboards and other things are fine, but when someone spends their time to make something, like a game, and you sit there and spend absolutely no money on their product, but still get every benefit a buyer would get, that is completely unethical (Thats probably spelled wrong). As for you addressing my writing skills, I already did and fixed it. Go ahead and try your tacticts. I dont mind. (I quoted you just so I could adress all of your arguments).

Oh..overlooked something. I wasnt saying that you couldn't read, I was talking to coldshiver. I quoted him not you.

hah dang man... make me feel stupid by being so chill about it all...

aight i apologize ill chill out... good point there with your quote above... I agree with you completely Rand.. ill get off your back :wink: :lol:

i dont really even go for the whole modding thing for non region games myself even.. i mean i look at it as why do u want to play some jap game... like ! i HATE red steel for its whole jap asian feel. Pisses me off. Speak ennglish and put english titles in the game. agh :incazzato:

whoa whoa whoa, this thread almost made me feel bad about the modding... but everyone should calm down a bit... mind your own wii, and if you believe its wrong then thats you, na mean?

EDIT:Like me my cousins in the Philippines sent me the game, and it was paid for, and it came with all art work and everything not copied. :)

BAH LOLZARDS !!1111 ( now thats out of my system )

i agree with unggoy, " take a pill "...and i mean a chill pill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back