For all those happy Nintendo made Brawl!

Subarnu

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2008
Wii Online Code
7584-1766-4453-7887
I hate seeing all these "If only Nintendo wasn't as lazy" and "Nintendo is so greedy" and I don't like it.
So if you are happy and have no complaints about Super Smash Bros. Brawl then please post your happiness because this Smash Bros. Forum is getting filled with anger and disappointment.

I definitely am glad Nintendo made Brawl, it keeps surprising me (even when I read spoiler) and I am glad that Nintendo took the time they did.:yesnod:

I LOVE Brawl. Even though the stage builder is kinda bad, it's still awesome. That's the only game I play at least 4 hours a day, everyday.

(I got all the characters, too. YAY!)

YAY for characters!

I love how they took the time to include everyone into SSE, except Jigglypuff I can't remember seeing him

Toon Link was the only character who wasn't in SSE. Wolf and Jiggles both had to be unlocked from it. Jiggly is in a door, (which floats in air), that's in the middle of a bunch of cannons in the Swamp Level.

lol cool, I love how you can just stop in the middle of SSE and unlock a character

Subarnu said:
lol cool, I love how you can just stop in the middle of SSE and unlock a character

specially sonic. Sonic was random. Poped out of no where and tries to stop tabuuu. lol

If people are complaining it's probly because of the Lag..well i have news for your people that hate that Lag..it's gonna go away eventually, I hear that nintendo did not expect this much online players in such a short time, so it kinda screwed up their servers a bit.. it will become better along with this week going on to the next week. Don't worry..Brawl is still young xDD Oh and i'm very very very extreamly most defenatly happy that brawl is out..after like 5 years of waiting (ever since i heard of the Revolution that turned into a wii) YAY NINTENDO!! ^^

OH wait, nevermind. Even Toon Link was in SSE:
Gamespot said:
400 Brawl Matches OR Fight him in Forest stage in SSE after completing it OR After beating SSE, finish the Classic mode as Link

I unlocked Toon Link after beating the SSE and playing Classic Mode with Pit, which was weird. Although I had already beaten Classic with Link before, but I was surprised.

But yes, I love Brawl. Its just so hard to describe how great it is, theres so much to do and unlock. It was well worth the wait.

I love Brawl too~
Great character selection, great stages, and good features~
I couldn't ask for more, if I do then -I'm- the greedy one heheh :3
I'm now trying to complete SSE 100% on VH mode, gonna be a lot of work x_x That hidden box in The Plain was already annoying x3

I also love this game - I really can't stop thinking about it. I still suck pretty bad at it, but it's filled a void in my life that I didn't realise existed (no fighting games for me for years).

Perhaps I'm not disappointed because I had never played a Smash Brothers game before this. The only complaint I have is that there is a long wait in random matches if you don't have four players - otherwise I really don't have much to complain about :) Can't wait to unlock more characters!

I haven't had a game captivate me like this in a long time. With all of the different play modes, there is just so much to do. I keep telling myself, "just one more match," and staying up far too late at night playing.

I managed to convince my wife to play last night for a half hour. Maybe I'll get her hooked too.

i'm with you man... why were people expecting perfection? lol brawl will run my life for years... what more could i want haha

Back