For All Wiichat Members

No how about putting READ THIS PLEASE in the thread title?

It also bothers me how people get their Wii's and refrain from reading the manuals and/or visiting Nintendo's support site; there are other sources of help besides WiiChat! Alas, I digress.

Well maybe they don`t need to. Maybe because they already know how to use the wii. Also how do people find us? I mean the website

Personally, after leaving Wiichat once (when things got haywire) and coming back (now that Prinny has taken over) Things are even better than I remember. Prinny your doing a good job. Keep it up.

Personally, after leaving Wiichat once (when things got haywire) and coming back (now that Prinny has taken over) Things are even better than I remember. Prinny your doing a good job. Keep it up.
Ego +2
I tend to run a tighter than a virgin arse hole type ship, but be flexible as a rub*** s****-**

Bad analogy

Well maybe they don`t need to. Maybe because they already know how to use the wii. Also how do people find us? I mean the website

I found it buy typing in "Wii forum" all those years ago.
It was just after the name was announced

It also bothers me how people get their Wii's and refrain from reading the manuals and/or visiting Nintendo's support site; there are other sources of help besides WiiChat! Alas, I digress.
Its the name.

Plus we also get a few people thinking this is a Official Wii site.

I still get people that dont read the warnings about clan posting.
I am not having people signing up just to plug there clan site.

Ego +2
I tend to run a tighter than a virgin arse hole type ship, but be flexible as a rub*** s****-**

Bad analogy

I found it buy typing in "Wii forum" all those years ago.
It was just after the name was announced

Its the name.

Plus we also get a few people thinking this is a Official Wii site.

I still get people that dont read the warnings about clan posting.
I am not having people signing up just to plug there clan site.

I don't understand how your not an administrator...

Back