For all you UK guys you will get Online a little early

hey hey hey. they deserve it so don't call them bastards. good for you uk ;) be sure to give us a great review of the game :D and online play when it comes out

A bastard is here
Shame its a football game
I want something id want to play

But its nice to be first for some thing FOR A CHANGE

Was Mario Smash Football on GameCube any good? I like footie game but tend to find them a bit hit and miss. I'm sure this has been asked before but will online play be free? Forever? You wont have to pay a subscription or anything?

I just did a quick look around but if PBR is the first online Wii game for North America, that means Aussies will also being playing Wii online before them aswell..:D

yes finaly we get something before any1 else!:yesnod: and uk wii players aren't bastards which shows u don't know what it means! :lol:

See, being a bastard isn't all bad! :lol:

I'm so excited for this!

I was pretty gutted to hear that Pokemon was going to be the first..I would have bought it anyway but still..

So yay!

I'm going to be sooo broke (I am anyway but heyy..)

There's about 5 games I'm wanting at the moment and there's about 4-5 films in the cinema I want to see. PLUS college owes me 400 pound but they won't give it to me >.< aghhhhh

Thats ace news, and hopefully there will be lots of new titles coming out with internet capabilities sooner rather then later. Hopefully metroid \o/

i thinks its good to know that mario strikers will be online. lets hope it wont need friend codes and be set up very well.

lloyd_yayo said:
i thinks its good to know that mario strikers will be online. lets hope it wont need friend codes and be set up very well.
the article says it has ranked tournaments so friend codes wont be a prob i think

Back