For Guitar Hero Fans

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Publisher Activision announced the inclusion of 11 new tracks in upcoming game Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.

The list of new additions can be read below. A list of the previously announced tracks can be found here.

* Miss Murder (by AFI)
* Through Fire and Flames (by Dragonforce)
* Number of the Beast (by Iron Maiden)
* 3's and 7's (by Queens of the Stone Age)
* Suck My Kiss (by Red Hot Chili Peppers)
* Raining Blood (by Slayer)
* Reptillia (by The Strokes)
* Paranoid (as made famous by Black Sabbath)
* Cities on Flame (as made famous by Blue Oyster Cult)
* Mississippi Queen (as made famous by Mountain)
* La Grange (as made famous by ZZ Top)

According to Activision, Guitar Hero III will retain all the key features of its predecessors while offering new features such as a multiplayer battle mode, boss battles with rock stars, online play and downloadable content.

The game will ship with a wireless guitar controller that houses the Wii Remote (image here), but it is unknown if the peripheral will utilize the Wii Remote's motion-sensing capabilities.

Guitar Hero III is expected to be released this October.

o0o0o0o....AFI, Black Sabbath, Dragonforce, Queens of the stone age, Iron maiden......cant wait till it comes out.....,

thanks

"According to Activision, Guitar Hero III will retain all the key features of its predecessors while offering new features such as a multiplayer battle mode, boss battles with rock stars, online play and downloadable content."

so retain as in restrain from letting us use things such as star power, or just keep it in game?

Im happy about the new songs, I just hope they dont twist the whole game around. Im currently playing Guitar hero 2 for 360 and im having a blast with it. It also has multi player. I just with there was a little more to do (Boss battles) instead of just getiting points in each song. Im just learning Jordan's crazy solo. Hope to hear more soon on this game. Btw, how will the guitar look like?

img.pl

Wii guitar.

This will easily be the hardest guitar hero out of the 4. Some of those songs have ridiculous solos in them. Can't wait.

those songs may force me to buy my first copy of a guitar hero game. all good except afi... doesn't quite match... then again, it may be more fun to play all of those songs on my real guitar.

The release date is Oct 28, 2007... I'm getting it~!!!!!!!!!!!

May sound lame to you but is Number of the beast like a satanic song caus ei really dont want much part in that...

**** yeah! One is Metallica's best song...

Also add "She Builds Quick Machines" by Velvet Revolver and another song by Slash... could even possibly be a solo he creates just for the game... however, i hope it's "Let It Roll" by VR...

BY THE WAY... The Wii Guitar... is that the nunchuk at the base of the neck?!?!?!

Number of the Beast supposedly came from a nightmare bassist Steve Harris had after watching The Omen 2. Here's a quote from wikipedia:

"The song is about a man who dreams that he was wandering alone and happens upon a portion of Hell on Earth, with people performing Satanic rituals and sacrifices. At first, he is disgusted and decides he must report this goings on to the law, but eventually becomes entranced by the whole ordeal and decides that he will return."

The song has one of the more famous guitar solos in rock history.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
**** yeah! One is Metallica's best song...

Also add "She Builds Quick Machines" by Velvet Revolver and another song by Slash... could even possibly be a solo he creates just for the game... however, i hope it's "Let It Roll" by VR...

BY THE WAY... The Wii Guitar... is that the nunchuk at the base of the neck?!?!?!

I don't see what you are seeing, I only see a remote in the guitar. Nothing at the base of the neck.

Back