For People Who Have Red Steel

Andre

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
8353-8554-1989-9427
for the people who have red steel how far have you gotten,right now i just flew down to Tokyo:)....anyways post where you guys are at and how you find the game so far,and if you think they'll make a sequel to it?

too be completly honest with you there has been mixed feelings towards the game and it only got 5.5 from gamespot but i mean its great for a party if u got 4 wiimotes and nunchucks then that would be the perfect game to play(like golden eye)really i think it is worth the moent i dont see any faults weith it and its a long game as well im probably only 20% thru the game and the actions you have to use with the wiimote and nunchuck is awesome i just learned 3 new moves one witht he sowrd how to strike with two at the same time and how to disarm a man with his weapon and how to kill time(in other words slow down time)then u taraget their heads and then a red dot appears and u move the nunchuck side to side then he'll shoot the gun side to side and clean them all out not to mention you gotta throw the gernade urself so make sure u got a good arm so i would say go for it and tell ur buddy to get it and if u got a wii or getting one anytime soon then get one urself hope that was a help for ya

Andre said:
too be completly honest with you there has been mixed feelings towards the game and it only got 5.5 from gamespot but i mean its great for a party if u got 4 wiimotes and nunchucks then that would be the perfect game to play(like golden eye)really i think it is worth the moent i dont see any faults weith it and its a long game as well im probably only 20% thru the game and the actions you have to use with the wiimote and nunchuck is awesome i just learned 3 new moves one witht he sowrd how to strike with two at the same time and how to disarm a man with his weapon and how to kill time(in other words slow down time)then u taraget their heads and then a red dot appears and u move the nunchuck side to side then he'll shoot the gun side to side and clean them all out not to mention you gotta throw the gernade urself so make sure u got a good arm so i would say go for it and tell ur buddy to get it and if u got a wii or getting one anytime soon then get one urself hope that was a help for ya
i'm about where you are, I'm chasing the woman that I need to sword fight 3 times, paused on the 3rd fight atm cause shes pissing me off.

i really like this game, all my friends have fun playing it and pick it up pretty quick too. the sword play is great, especially with the new moves it picked up a lot.

worth buying IMO but a lot are bashing it.

Seibar said:
i'm about where you are, I'm chasing the woman that I need to sword fight 3 times, paused on the 3rd fight atm cause shes pissing me off.

i really like this game, all my friends have fun playing it and pick it up pretty quick too. the sword play is great, especially with the new moves it picked up a lot.

worth buying IMO but a lot are bashing it.

do you know how many missions are in it??like maybe 30 or so you think?

The game is not bad, but like everyone says, the controlling is really...unbalanced, and you find yourself shooting at ceilings and walls more often than you do people...without the mild auto-aim it gives you, the game would be impossible..

my accuracy always comes up terrible. 20-25% usually but I like the uzi.

not sure how many missions. but there isnt much in the replay level list so i guess you could count those up.

that crazy halloween/christmas/insane kitty level was rediculous.
theres alot of knife moves to learn between missions with respect points i guess. some are nice and do very nice dmg. the fights are getting harder and harder which is nice but scary since im not even half done.

Seibar said:
my accuracy always comes up terrible. 20-25% usually but I like the uzi.

not sure how many missions. but there isnt much in the replay level list so i guess you could count those up.

that crazy halloween/christmas/insane kitty level was rediculous.
theres alot of knife moves to learn between missions with respect points i guess. some are nice and do very nice dmg. the fights are getting harder and harder which is nice but scary since im not even half done.

lol same my accuracy leis horrible too but oh well i just finsihed the fish factory mission when u gotta save that dude now i gotta either floow him and keep talkin to him or w/e or go back to the bar for another mission

I'm doing the missions for those four Yakuza leaders, inside the Americans club. I've finnished the crazy gambling one, with the freaky people dressed up as women/"rabbits", and now I am on the one where you have to find this old guy in his corporate building, and you have to protect him while he messes around on his comp...very annoying...

Yeah, about 37% myself, it's turning out to be a decently lengthed game. I'm curious though, does unlocking moves and guns for your personal stash in-game have any affect in multiplayer? Or is everything unlocked in multiplayer?

I haven't been able to check since I only have on Wiimote.

Call of Duty 3 Is like that to. The aiming is impossible. You gotta keep rmeote balanced. I get dizzy cuz i just keep frikkin spinning.

Well you get used to it after awhile, but there will always be times when you're like "WTF!?". And it's annoying if you want to sit the controller on your lap or something to get a drink, because you end up spinning everywhere, and it's hard to get back on screen.

^ Pausing ftw! ^_^

I'm still contemplating whether or not to buy Red Steel... It's been knocked off the priority list, I might get WiiPlay, Zelda and Trauma Center.

Back