For Shame Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tool.Stinkfist

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2007
I recently bought your wii and enjoyed it a fair bit but around a month after purchase it stopped accepting discs yep its stopped working when i took it back to the store i wanted my money back because quite honestly when a console breaks i dont wont another one i want my cash in my hands i took it back with the receit but oh no it can only be refunded with in 7 days of purchase is thsi a joke? nintendo seriously this is ridiculous i bought 2 wiimotes zelda the twilight princess and red steel which cannot also be refunded terrible absoulutly terrible.

call up nintendo and tell them don't report to us about the problem cus we don't know. It might not even be nintendo's fault. the wii might of became bad. And with the receit thingy, go to whoever you bought it from and demand your money back that costumer is always right. But hopefully nintendo will help you about that faulty wii problem.

I wish ya luck.

no plugged in and everything you knwo how it sucks in the disc well it didnt do that.

lol i love nintendo there n64 got mei nto gaming anywho xbox kicks the crap outta the wii.

Just exchange it for one that works, that's not too hard to do..I mean give it a chance, man

thatst he things i dont want another one they are crap! terrible console there are no good games zelda which ive finished

a lot of good games will be coming out, give it a chance..just exchange it and if you don't like those games, then sell it

lol super mario galaxy looks crap i dont think mario ever had jumping from planets in mind cod 3 is impossible to play same with red steel

that's not nintendos fault... that is the store, nintendo doesn't set the stores policies, the stores set their own policies. i got a warranty... only because it was $20, and i expected it to be like $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back