For Shame Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
and to chase why would i break it i bought it didnt i if i didnt like it why would i break it?

Tool.Stinkfist said:
lol super mario galaxy looks crap i dont think mario ever had jumping from planets in mind cod 3 is impossible to play same with red steel
First, I'm tired of hearing everyone say Call of Duty is impossible to play..it's always for the same reason too, the controls are much too sensitive thus making the game play, more specifically aiming, maneuvering extremely difficult. This is an easy fix by simply going into the options and adjusting the sensitivity...problem solved. And I don't understand why all of you have been adding fuel to this needless exchange..this guys obviously doesn't want help or logical advice. He wants to complain, you've provided numerous ultimatums given his situation and yet he still sits here and attempts to whine, though it's very difficult to decipher his pseudo jibberish..If you don't want to call Nintendo to get it fixed then stop complaining and wasting thread space..maybe you should have purchased a warranty if youre so worried about getting your money back no matter what..

Tool.Stinkfist said:
i payed 400 for it.
Are you retarded!? Why!? Have patience and wait for stock so can buy it at the regular selling price of $250! You don't even really want it, yet you bought it anyway. If you don't want to be looking dumb when you play or whatever, shouldn't you have known that when you bought it? You're looking dumb right now any you're not even playing it. Ugh. At least we're trying, too. You could have at least said thank you for give you suggestions and I even looked things up for you. I wasted my time on you so I could help you, but apparently you're a stubborn, impatient kid who doesn't give a damn about money or other people... let alone reasonable solutions.

Hope you get your problem fixed.

Tool.Stinkfist said:
and to chase why would i break it i bought it didnt i if i didnt like it why would i break it?
I didn't say you broke it. I said is there anything you might have done to break it, such as did it fall or did something maybe run into it, or who even has played it lately... when did I ever say you did it?

Last edited:
Tool.Stinkfist said:
ahhh well wiis suck i want to play games and not look like and like an idiot whilst doing it

I think your doing that by yourself, nO help from nintendo :D I doubt you even have a wii, because you post is retarded, and Im thinking you just looking to make people mad. Where did you buy it? best buy and even gamestop have 30 day warranties, the only place I have seen 7 days would be anchor blue... and guy if you get a new one make it sell it fore more on ebay.... even the old one would sell trust me...

Cosmonaut said:
ooga booga.
For shizzle.

Yeah, so, Stinkfist person, here's your best option, STEP BY STEP. Ooooh...

1. Call Nintendo and ask if they'll repair it for free. If not...
1.5. Call around and find the cheapest repair.

2. Once you get it repaired, call around and find the most you can sell it for.

3.If you find out at So-and-so they sell the games higher but the consoles lower than What's-that-place, then sell them at different stores.

4. Never buy a Wii or any other Nintendo product again that may make you kill yourself.

Just do this, it will take patience, but it's the best option you're going to get and ever will get. That is, unless, someone wants to buy it from you... you're going to have to repair it though, okay? Just. Repair. It.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back