For SSBB, do you guys/ladies think?

J-Tizzle

Jounin Member
Jan 5, 2007
Michigan
Do yall think that there will be other newer characters in SSBB besides Pit, Metaknight, Snake, and Wario? I hope so.

im more interested to see if any of the older characters get cut out of the game

*dont cut falco, dont cut falco!*

Sonic isn't confirmed. People said he and tails would be in Melee and look he isn't there. I wouldn't mind a couple other new characters, but I think they could change some of the clone characters. Like give Roy, Ganon, etc. their own move sets. They could keep young link, Dr. Mario the same though. Other than that just don't change Capt. Falcon and I'll be happy.

There was an official announcement (could've sworn I saw someone post a link in these forums like a week ago) stating that they still had 2 (or 4?) characters to reveal.

One of the characters was supposedly "continuously demanded from the fans" and had "been in several games before."

cradely (metroid) maybe in bowser jr. maybe in wind waker link taking the spot of young link!

Solard said:
im more interested to see if any of the older characters get cut out of the game

*dont cut falco, dont cut falco!*

I'm afraid I recall Nintendo saying they were going to cut cloned characters such as Dr. Mario and Falco, perhaps not Ganandorf though, I loved Ganandorf, I hope he gets his own skills too :s

I heard you can receive updates with new characters over Wiiconnect24. I hope that Ridley (Metroid) is playable.

i saw some where that sead that sora from kindom hearts was going to be in the game and all of u now what that might mean:eek:

Back