For The Love Of ***

Zanatos

WiiChat Member
Feb 8, 2007
DUDE!!! NOT COOL!!!

Ok, I absolutely agree with the release of kirby but I mean come on!!!! IT'S TIME FOR THE UNITED STATES TO GET ZELDA II and DK COUNTRY!!! PLEASE LET US HAVE THESE GAMES TOO!!!I'VE BEEN WAITING VERY IMPATIENTLY!!!:eek:

-Marcus

You're just going to have to wait longer. Crying, kicking and screaming is not going to make them available for you. Just be happy with what you've got, or try a game you've never played before. You never know, you might love it more than Zelda II or DK Country.

DK country is pretty sweet.
But Zelda 2 is nothing to whine about.
Trust me.
It's garbage.
Nintendo took a chance.
It was okay but not epic.

Kirby would've been amazing though. Especially Kirby Super Star and Dreamland 3 for the SNES.

dude you REALLY dont get it do you? I have almost 20,000 wii points invested and plan to keep investing. What people like YOU don't understand is that I'm not kicking and screaming, I'm asking for an explanation. In other words here is a more appropriate question: "Why the **** is dk country and zelda 2 out in other countries and not the u.s.? AND when do they PLAN on releasing them?" Totally understandable if there IS no answer, like an "uhhhhh I dunno" would do just fine!;) Oh and by the way, zelda 2 rules! OLD SCHOOL FER LIFE!!! You would understand how cool it was if you were around to play it back in the day, and in NO way will kirby EVER be cooler than ANY zelda game!(except that crappy 3rd one for nes which SHOULDN'T have counted because it was made by another company);)

-Marcus

Last edited:
3rd Zelda for the NES.....???

ANYWAY... I'm still waiting for games like Zelda: LTTP to come out in Australia but i'm not complaining, it will come out soon enough. Oh, i have DK Country already tho, it kicks ass :)

I agree we need Donkey Kong counrty bu not Zelda 2, we just had another Zelda game released like 2 weeks ago plus Zelda 2 may be the worst Zelda title EVER, plus if you were a true Zelda fan you would have the collectors Disk which had Zelda 2 on it.

*sigh*

I wish there were an easier way to get VC points, I don't have a credit card (and don't particularly want one) and I don't know of any stores that sell recharge cards.

The VC titles I would really go crazy for are those AWESOME oldschool RPGs like Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, Seiken Densetsu 3 (an English version hopefully) and Secret of Mana, not to mention plenty more.

So far it's been mostly first-party titles, which is not inherintly a bad thing, but it'd be nice to see a little more third-party input.

Zanatos said:
Oh and by the way, zelda 2 rules! OLD SCHOOL FER LIFE!!! You would understand how cool it was if you were around to play it back in the day, -Marcus

Uhhh, dude, I was around back in the day and Zelda 2 sucks...don't get me wrong, I played through it several times for the sake of continuity in my gaming education ;) but it wasn't that great...

But hey, everybody likes different games. Your high opinion of Zelda 2 is just as valid as my low opinion of it, but I win because Kid Icarus came out and I wanted that a lot more than Zelda 2 :ciappa:

Zanatos said:
DUDE!!! NOT COOL!!!

Ok, I absolutely agree with the release of kirby but I mean come on!!!! IT'S TIME FOR THE UNITED STATES TO GET ZELDA II and DK COUNTRY!!! PLEASE LET US HAVE THESE GAMES TOO!!!I'VE BEEN WAITING VERY IMPATIENTLY!!!:eek:

-Marcus
So write to Nintendo and tell them instead of whining on an internet message board.

I liked Zelda 2. I have to admit that game ramps up in difficulty. Here's a speed run of the game. I really want DKC. But this current line up is ok. I never bought Kid Icarus. Eventually Nintendo will get more VC out. We're still at the begining.

http://speeddemosarchive.com/Zelda2.html

Zanatos said:
dude you REALLY dont get it do you? I have almost 20,000 wii points invested and plan to keep investing. What people like YOU don't understand is that I'm not kicking and screaming, I'm asking for an explanation. In other words here is a more appropriate question: "Why the **** is dk country and zelda 2 out in other countries and not the u.s.? AND when do they PLAN on releasing them?" Totally understandable if there IS no answer, like an "uhhhhh I dunno" would do just fine!;) Oh and by the way, zelda 2 rules! OLD SCHOOL FER LIFE!!! You would understand how cool it was if you were around to play it back in the day, and in NO way will kirby EVER be cooler than ANY zelda game!(except that crappy 3rd one for nes which SHOULDN'T have counted because it was made by another company);)

-Marcus

I weep for the future.

Back