For the wii-less: what's your plan of action tomorrow?

mxyplizk

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
Tomorrow I'm up at 3. I'll be at best buy first with a friend, and if they don't have any at 5, I'll rush over to walmart, circuit city, and/or toys r us (after calling to find out if they even have any wiis left). After that, if those stores don't have any, I'll line up outside target till their opening at 6, and if THEY don't have any, then I'm going to a nearby mall and waiting till 7, when gamestop/eb games open. And if I can't get any tomorrow, I'll be outside best buy sunday morning.

So what's everyone else doing tomorrow to get their wii?

My friends gona go buy LOZ tomorrow but hes thinking it might be hard considering most people who buy Wiis will want LOZ.

im gonna go to best buy between 3:30 - 4:30, sprint to the video game section in search of a wii. if that fails, im heading over to the mall thats just five minutes away to wait for the gamestop AND ebgames there to open at 7. im gonna try to convince my dad to leave me at the mall and wait at another gamestop near my house.

total, thats four shots at finding a wii, so im gonna be real pissed if i dont get one.

Last edited:
we're just playing it safe, because we know that there are still tons of people who want a wii, especially after the amazing reaction that everyone who got a wii at launch had towards it.

That's what I thought too, but all the calls I made this week (and I made many) resulted in either "We won't have any on Black Friday" or "I'm not sure." So, while I have a sneaking suspicion that some of them may have been lying, they haven't really left me much to go off of as to which store has the best possibilities of getting a wii. So I figure, why not just hit them all? Luckily, a nearby mall has a Best Buy, EB Games, and a Gamestop, a strip mall across the way has a Circuit City and a Walmart.

8:30 - Go to school
2:30- Finish School
3:00- Play games on computer at home
10:00- Sleepy i go to sleep
Saturday
7:00 Wake up
9:00 go to the mall
9:30- Hope there is still some wiis left.

Im gonna show up and see if they have em.. I dont know.. And if they dont then ill go back in a few days.. To best buy or Gamestop or Walmart or Target or the Mall..

Good luck, hope we all get our wiis tomorrow or saturday!

Just wanted to say good luck ladies and gents. I wish you all the best and I hope you come home with a Wii in your hands.

Thanks, ABC! And that was your 1000th post I think, congrats!

mxyplizk said:
Thanks, ABC! And that was your 1000th post I think, congrats!

Hehe yup, that was my 1000th post! You guys keep me busy on easy shifts here at work, so getting to 1000 didn't take too long. Go Nintendo Wii!!!!

Back