For thos who have the game.. rate 1-10

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
10 being the best....

I know many ppl r having problems online.. but besides that problem which will be fixed.. How do u rate the whole game? 1-10

for me, it is an amazin game :)
8.5/10
I havent had the chance of online play yet so my score would prob be higher if i had played it online

Last edited:
I truly can't stop playing the game :lol: I find it fantastic when playing online so thats 9/10 for me, because right now for the first time I can't get online to play... Servers down?

Online is great, lag only appears if your opponent has less than 3 stars when your searching for one. I've only had one person disconnect out of rage on me because I completely destroyed him within the first minute 8+ goals, and only one other disconnect randomly, out of over 30 games now :)

is it realllly easy to score?? i hope its somewhat challeneging

well its not exactly challenging on normal mode lol
i won a match 30-1 on normal, i have yet to try extreme
the game itself is so fun to play though:D

wuts extreme mode? does it means its harder to score? or differnt way of playing in this game?

im not sure, i hope it makes the game in general, harder eg:harder to score and things

i say 9.5/10 it's so much fun, lots to unlock, not much can be improoved on.

It's so worth £30

Don't you guys think it's kind of cheating to be able to score 6 goals at most once?with the Super Striker shot I mean..of course with people who have good reflexes like me that wouldn't be a problem when being the goalie but it still bothers me a bit

You mean, you don't know about this skill? it's easy just make sure your captain has the ball and get in a secure place near the goal and then keep the B button pressed and when you see a meter show up, press the button when the line moving touches the bars and the captain will perform that super shot

Let me tell ya, its not easy to score, those 'skill shots' are very easy to block even if you shoot 6 at full power.
I've been playing online mostly and moment ago I tried extremely difficult mode (which I lost both games - it's very hard)

Online, its very challenging if your opponent is good (obviously, usually a normal game goes for 2 or 3 goals at most when both players do well).
In Single player
Normal mode ( very easy)
Extreme mode (impossible)

Also a game can last from 3 minutes to 20mins (if your both tied, it goes into sudden death, whoever scores wins).

Axtlar said:
Don't you guys think it's kind of cheating to be able to score 6 goals at most once?with the Super Striker shot I mean..of course with people who have good reflexes like me that wouldn't be a problem when being the goalie but it still bothers me a bit

that seemed bothering to me as well. I guess vs a computer it'd be cheap, but someone with skill could block the shots.

At Current State: 9/10
When Online Is Fixed: 9.5/10

And Axtler. On the first one if you got a super shot it was pretty much garenteed 2 goals [You got 2 for it]
This one depends on skill and tbh I always save them lol ask Celetial

I'd give it 8.5 tops

Skalor said:
i say 9.5/10 it's so much fun, lots to unlock, not much can be improoved on.

It's so worth £30

lots to unlock? Not really IMO.
There are only 12 striker challenges and 3 small cups. It could be completed in about 5 hours with everything unlocked.

Back