For thos who have the game.. rate 1-10

rishi 20 said:
ill give it a 7.5/10. good game but online was a bit f a letdown and not very good single player

wow, i am surprised to hear that from you. I know you were excited for this game. I hope i wont be dissapointed:frown2:

how did you get it for £30.00??????? Where from!?!?

id give it a 9.5

its so much fun and the online makes it so much better

Definatly worth my £10

10.00!?!?!??!?! how??

Last edited:
joebmc said:
6 out of 10 for me.

Only had it a few days and already put it on gaybay. Just not my cup of tea i guess. (or that i seem to be crap at it)

Also could be because i've recently got xbox live :smilewinkgrin:

At first I was gonna do the same thing you did, but I thought hey this cost me money so I kept playing got better went online got my ass kicked; praticed some more unlocked a few things, went online again, whopped some people and now I'm just trying to beat the Strikers Cup and last two Challenges...

I would have gave an 8 if it wasn't for the online part of the game.
It's really gets addictive once you get better..

Why oh why Nintendo? No Classic Controller Option? (LAME)

Id give it a 9. Its so addictive i cant stop playing it even though i should be revising lol. The online would benifit from some sort of chat feature, but even without it, it seems much more competitive and fun than playing the computer.

9.5/10

I haven't seen anyone mention this, but it's REALLY cool to play this with a friend, on the same team as well! The friend I usually play with is actually pretty good, so that helps a lot.
I'd say playing 2on2 online is the most fun thing still.

Yeah, good game 8/10. When the servers are working and everything is smooth online id edge towards a 9/10.

I'd give it a 9/10. Up till now, it's the only game that has made me feel like throwing the wii remote through the wall after losing online (for me the best games tend also to be the most frustrating :lol: ). It is damned addictive too.

Back