Forecast Channel Live!

It is pretty great :)

Even though I've got a weather forecast add-on for Mozilla, it's still pretty useful!

Was a nice suprise this morning, as I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow!

yay! i just got forecast this morning as well. it actually is quite useful. no longer will i have to sit around watching the news just for the weather. next we need the news channel and the internet channel.

Yup, updated and picked it up this AM in NC US. Like some others, its a neat tool but i'll probably only use it today and in the wii grand tour for friends that come over.

It came out pretty well if you ask me, looking at the weather outside and comparing it to my Wii it is indeed very accurate.

I like the whole globe feature, it's kinda easier to go to another spot in the country to find the temperature rather than trying to remember some stupid zip code of an area you don't live in.

Oh yeah, I definitely like how Nintendo let their users know they got an update, blue light in the morning. Its like recieving that rare letter in the mail that pop up every once in a while in a wad of bills.

Got the message from Nintendo this morning, updated right away and it's been working fine! It is great, so far it looks like all you have to click is the channel icon and not fully start the program in order to get the current weather for my area. Although, the globe doesn't look complete yet, and some locations only show limited information. So, all in time I guess... I like it so far though.

Hopefully there will be no reports of people throwing their remotes into the weather channel just because the weather got them too exited.

No wonder my Wii has the blue light on this morning, didn't get a chance to read the message though, but will try tonight!

Yup, I just noticed around noon today my wii had an email message, sure enough it was the weather channel.

It's very cool, to have such a feature on a video console. I'm sure I won't be booting up my wii to check the weather but it'll be a convience sometimes I'm sure.

nintendo strikes again!!!!! you know what would be cool? if they set up live web-cams in everymajor city and you could view those. now THAT would be original, not that this itself already isnt :cool:

Has anyone had problems downloading this update? Mine sat stuck with a progress bar at the bottom for a half hour. I called Nintendo and their lines were all busy helping others. I read their online support and it said to set the Wi-Fi channel to 1 or 11. I did so but still no luck. I left it updating while I came to work. It says to not power off the system. It would suck if this update crashed my Wii.

I didn't have any trouble, mine went flawlessly and the weather channel is pretty awesome.

I woke up a few minutes ago and updated it! It looks great, and I'm sure its more accurate then the DISH NETWORK weather! Cant wait until the news channel and the internet browser come out though.....thats when I'll start celebrating!!!

Just wait till 2008 or later in 2007....what do you think the Wii will be like then!!!

Back