Forest Temple Monkey Problem

johnbogar

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2009
I have 8 Monkeys. When I go to room 11 there are 8 monkeys there on all the ledges. But they don't form the chain for me to swing across. On my map it shows 3 red dots (rooms 6 8 & 9) where monkeys are supposed to be but I have checked all the rooms and they have all been completed. I have checked several walkthroughs but am sure I accomplished releasing all the monkeys. Can anyone please help?

OK I got nothin in room 6. I saved the monkey on top of the pillar but nothing else. Strange thing is the bridge that collapsed is back now with 2 monkeys hanging above it. The cage is empty.

I don't recall a switch. It was about at this point in the game about 3 days ago when I quit without saving. When I came back into the temple I still had 3 monkeys but I had to redo the first 3 including finding the keys to get to each one. It was really weird. Now I have red dots in each room but they have been completed.

I suspected it was a glitch. Especially when the locked doors returned and I still had monkeys.

Back