Forest Temple: Open gate w/ 4 Propellors with boomerang

Greg

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
I went to go to the main boss in the Forest Temple (with all of the monkeys swinging me over), but I dont have a key .. I'm thinking that the key is behind the gate that has the 4 propellors in the room that has all of the water..

If this is the chest that has the key, then how do I open the gate with the 4 propellors? Where should I stand, or what should I do?

Last edited:
Ok so I was told that you have to lock onto the windmills, but its still not working .. is there a certain order you should lock onto them?

I helped my boyfriend with this last night, look at the Z on the floor, I think it is actually an upside down Z and start at the bottom left when you are facing the gate.

You can lock onto the four propellors in a certain order before letting the boomerrang do the biz!

Midna gives you clues when you talk to her at certain sections of levels... especially the gate with the 4 propeller towers.

Midna will give you a clue about this as well...
You're going to have a VERY similar puzzle like this when you go save Zelda in the Hyrulian Castle, in which you need to open a gate outside the West section of the castle keep. Just like before, look at the ground in front of the locked gate for the propeller order you need to spin in order to open that gate.

MaxCapacitor said:
Midna gives you clues when you talk to her at certain sections of levels... especially the gate with the 4 propeller towers.

Midna will give you a clue about this as well...
You're going to have a VERY similar puzzle like this when you go save Zelda in the Hyrulian Castle, in which you need to open a gate outside the West section of the castle keep. Just like before, look at the ground in front of the locked gate for the propeller order you need to spin in order to open that gate.

Yea i realised that too, but i accidently cleared those leaves when i was trying to target those pillars.
Good puzzle work

Back