Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forest Temple Problem...

Discussion in 'Legend of Zelda' started by drand, Feb 9, 2007.

1. drand

drand WiiChat Member

Hi all, was wondering if you could help me with the problem on the forest temple...

I got to the mini-boss and defeated him and got the boomerang, and then saved my game and quit.

When I reloaded a couple of days later, I was at the start of the temple again. Problem is, now when I go to the central room with the collapsed bridge where the 4 monkeys swing you over, none of the monkeys are there!

Instead I have 2 monkeys in the previous room on the rope swings, and two monkeys in the room where you ram the pedestal to break the cage, also on the rope swings. I have rescued all the monkeys, they are not in the cages, but they won't follow me around and are stuck on the ropes in these two separate rooms.... I have run all over the map and I cannot get the cutscene where the four of them line up and lead me to the mini-boss to trigger!

Can anyone help? This is the only save game I have, so if it is bugged/corrupt I will have to restart the entire game!

2. Byuakuya

Byuakuya Bleach & Heroes fan.

i think you can now use the boomerang you got to make the wooden bridges turn on the other side. that should get you across to the boss room.

3. drand

drand WiiChat Member

Aha!
    Thank you very much for your assisstance. I had totally forgotten about the boomerang in my inventory...

:wink: Thanks a million!

Onward I go!