Forever Blue?

ciper said:
Jpeg compression does NOT produce artifacts that big or of that type. The game is just as jaggy as the rest of the Wii games we've seen so far.

No but it makes the jaggies and the rest of the edges look even shittier.

StevenNevets said:
VIDEO + game

Don't say graphics don't matter. I don't know about a slow-motion game but if this game only runs at 30fps then that could be why it looks better the most Wii games. Maybe it runs at 60, who knows... But the Wii is not powerfull, just imagine if the Wii was as powerfull as the PS3, the sea would look amazing rather then good.:ciappa:

Imagine if the PS3 could produce the same graphics a high end pc could...omg.

StevenNevets said:
Hmm.
What do you meen by that?

I meen that your comment is meeningless.

Don't assume the wiimote won't play a big part in the game. And don't assume the wiimote playing a big part in the game won't be the big reason why it is entertaining.

You said how it would look better on a ps3. Ok and? It would look even better on PC. But what does that have to do with a game for the Wii. It isn't on the ps3, so what is the point in comparing it to what it WOULD be like on the ps3? Other than to make yourself disappointed I don't see the point.

Last edited:
PC has better graphic capabilitys then PS3/360 but not many games actually take advantage of that. I actually think the best looking games out right now are on consoles, but yesh.

I'm dissapointed there's not another version but I might still get it anyway.

StevenNevets said:
PC has better graphic capabilitys then PS3/360 but not many games actually take advantage of that. I actually think the best looking games out right now are on consoles, but yesh.

I'm dissapointed there's not another version but I might still get it anyway.

If you think the best looking games are out on consoles, the you don't follow pc gaming.

Vagrant, no need to jump on the kid. He was just saying "Wouldn't it be cooler if it had better graphics?" Don't deny it, you know you would enjoy the game more if it had enhanced graphics. Sure it's a 'What if', but we can dream can we not?

I meen c'mon...

vagrant said:
If you think the best looking games are out on consoles, the you don't follow pc gaming.
Besides that I own a high-end PC and all... I play Oblivion on a 20" WS maxed out with the best mods and I still think the top console games look better.

Tell me what you think is the best looking PC game OUT NOW.

Dr. Funke’s 100% Natural Good-time Family Band Solution

This game isn't exactly what I normally look for, but I think they put some sort of subliminal message in the trailer, because now I feel all serene and at peace with the world. I imagine that will wear off shortly and I'll need another fix.

Endless Ocean, from the makers of Timocil.

StevenNevets said:
To an extent probobly. I didn't read up on any controlls or see anyone playing it but looking at videos there's a cursor.
They might be pulling off a wii-mote only deal, kind of like how wii-airplane was supposed to controll which means it could use the sensor instead of motion.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/810/810095p1.html said:
For those who do chose to be on the playing side of things, things couldn't be easier. Used primarily as a pointing device, the Wiimote handles all the controls on its own, without the use of the nunchuck attachment. Your diver follows a cursor that you aim around the screen. Continue to aim in any direction, and you'll eventually manage to turn yourself around. To swim, you hold down the B trigger, or you can tap minus to make your character go into a constant swim mode.
I'd ask for my cookie now but you got banned Vag:wtf:
But for anyone else here be a good article from IGN playtest.^

It has a very creative tilt but I don't think I would get it unless it has a massive amount of depth as far as exploring and discovering goes, and I'll probably get it used or when it's old for like $30.

6ix said:
It has a very creative tilt but I don't think I would get it unless it has a massive amount of depth as far as exploring and discovering goes, and I'll probably get it used or when it's old for like $30.

One of my favorite things to do in Morrowind was dive for pearls. The first enchanted item I would make was something to allow me to breathe underwater for extended periods, and then any time I was near the coast, I dove in.

I'm not sure how great a game that would make unless there's something to do besides look at all the pretty fish/architecture. Apparently you have an aquarium, and you can fill it up, but that's a pretty small task list.

I hope they sell their engine and this gets integrated into some rpg someday. Because it really does look sweet.

^^^^Don't you mean Oblivion? I don't remember being able to dive for pearls in Morrowind. But that game owned I played for literally a couple months before I even got started on the main missions, I was fooling around with Theives guild and stuff.

look at this game people it will be awsome and people who say the wii can not produce good graphis hahaha look at this game

Back