Forget the Zapper, here is something better (for those who like those kind of things)

Secumfex

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr
Jan 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
6205-5687-4726-5914
http://www.contactdata.nl/piranha/index.php?action=5#69
Specs
* Rubber coating for a better grip
* ‘Plug & Play’: easy to install
* One gun for all of action
* Nice and realistic design
* Real trigger
* Nunchuk and Wiimote in one
* Safe and strong hold of your Wiimote

Well, I really don't want this, but some of you may want one

Last edited:
seems cool, but i wouldnt buy it. sorta takes away the whole point of playing with the wii-remote right?

ottoman said:
seems cool, but i wouldnt buy it. sorta takes away the whole point of playing with the wii-remote right?

I'd disagree, it would have to add to the wiimote exp.. think of reloading the gun by maybe pounding the bottom of pistol grip into the palm of your other hand... you might forget about the metroid couch jumping fool that we all envied before november of last year... this kinda gets closer to that... plus!!! RE4 & RE:UC are coming soon :hand:

That looks pretty good if you ask me, i would still get the zapper but i might also get that, does anybody know when it is being released?

They need to make a gun that allows pressing all of the buttons. So remap the B button to a trigger. The A button to your thumb. And put the rest of the buttons on the side where your index finger sits. It needs to also allow access to the input for the nunchuk. I wouldn't buy a gun unless there was one that did this. Simply because you're going to be missing functionality on some games without it. I'm aware this may be alot to ask, but I can't see a gun being worth it unless it did all these things. I would gladly pay more for the extra stuff. The guns out right now just crade the remote and you lose functionality for grip, which isn't right in my opinion.

Back