Forming a MOHH2 social group....anyone down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaoman

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2007
I'm forming a group called {AoW} which stands for Art of Wii.

I plan this to be just a group of active people who will play together online casually, so it's not really a clan.

We only accept N. American players, since it will be difficult to play together with people from other countries. People w/ experience in FPS are preferred (sorry I don't want to deal with people who don't even know where the B button on the wiimote is).

We will play mostly MOHH2, but we'll also play Mario Strikers Charged, Smash bros. Brawl, Battalion Wars 2, mario kart wii, etc. (i.e. good online wii games mostly supporting more than 2 people online).

Links Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I won't be banned or punished for this. I said this is a social group for MOHH2 to play online together casually, so it's not a clan.

yea im prolly gonna get my game on weds so yea ill join wit ya! hopefully i wont suck lol...=)

Whoever wants to join, please join my facebook group and invision forum.

count me in, im decent at halo, owned at COD2, im pretty much ok at most FPS and good at a few, hopefully MOHH2 will be one im good at.

Sounds good.

doosta said:

The exchanging of friend codes hasn't been banned. Since this game doesn't have friend codes, and since the mods aren't going to give us our own forum, threads like this are the best way to find people to play against. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Wiinter said:
The exchanging of friend codes hasn't been banned. Since this game doesn't have friend codes, and since the mods aren't going to give us our own forum, threads like this are the best way to find people to play against. Nothing wrong with that.

the exchanging of friend codes isnt bannable, but forming groups/clans/social groups is. if he just wanted to exchange friend codes, we would have been like "oh when the game comes out, lets use this thread to exchange friend codes".

he made a facebook group, and a name for the "social group" :wtf: but whatever

doosta said:
the exchanging of friend codes isnt bannable, but forming groups/clans/social groups is. if he just wanted to exchange friend codes, we would have been like "oh when the game comes out, lets use this thread to exchange friend codes".

You missed the part where there are no Friend codes for this game. As a result, this is the equivalent--being able to find people to play.

doosta said:

I feel that this game doesn't work the same. It's a 32 man online multiplayer. Playing with friends will be very difficult and some type of organization would be nice for everyone. And it doesn't talk about "sociel groups" it only focuses on clans which this is not.

Well if its anything like I imagine ( previous games I played that worked the same as EA Nation: Opening a room, setting up the map and playing in that room ) you can set up a room with a password on it so that only the people you want can enter it

cyberzomby said:
Well if its anything like I imagine ( previous games I played that worked the same as EA Nation: Opening a room, setting up the map and playing in that room ) you can set up a room with a password on it so that only the people you want can enter it

Very likely. But how do get people you want to the room in the first place? Threads like this.

Give us a medal of honor board!

That would help too.

I will most likely join you but I am in a large connundrum.

I am getting the zapper games and zapper yes but now I can only buy the zapper + one game before Christmas since I need some cash...

One thing I know is I will be getting the game release day but is that game MOHH2 or RE:UC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back