Forming a MOHH2 social group....anyone down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renz said:
Why do we need a group called AOW when we have a thread about friend codes and what usernames are for each game??? If they want to play someone online then they should just go to the threads.
Clan: Group that is active online. What will you happen if that person isn't active? hmm, lemme guess, kick him out of your clan?

Got this from your website..
For online games, it would be awesome if you guys put "AoW" or "{AoW}" in front of your screen names to identify yourself as part of AoW.

Example: {AoW} Diaoman

Looks like a clan tag for me. Also, seems like a multi-game clan not a social group. You won't see me having a (WC) Wii Chat, next to my name.

The tag is for distinguishing AoW members from non-AoW members during online play to make it easier to communicate with our own people.

Welcome to Art of Wii! This is a gaming group where you can find people to play on online wii games.

Do we really need to register for this to see who is online? Seems like just another wannabe forum trying to get attention. Also, theres better organized clans that use the same idea as you. Just go to GB and you'll find out.

Well yes, there are other groups that use the same idea as us. But we have the same rights as them to create such groups. There's not a lot
of groups that specialize on hardcore wii online games such as MOHH2 for now, since it's a new game.

Other quotes from you. Diaoman..
"Also, if you've got some good FPS experience, come play with other experienced Wiichat members in diaoman's social gaming group: Art of Wii

You need to be able to use teamspeak for voicechat
"

Guess, newbs aren't good enough to join huh. Online clan communication, eh.

Actually that wasn't my quote. Yes, people with past experience in FPS games are preferred. But newbs who possess adequate intelligence enough to understand wiimote controls(i.e. how to press the A button, where to find the B button, etc.), game mechanics, and have an inner drive to master the game (the mark of a hardcore gamer) are gladly welcomed.

However, casual gamers are most likely not eligible to join. Because they will most likely be inactive members.

Voice chat is vital to victory, or at least offers an advantageous position in online play. That's all I can say about that.

My reply is in blue.

Last edited:
Ok I just fixed the link to the forum of AoW in the first post in this thread.

Anyways it's

z15.invisionfree.com/art_of_wii_forum/

First, you have a friend system in EA's MOH online. You don't need a tag to communicate with your own people unless your part of umm...lemme see....A CLAN.

Second, cut the crap about "Social Groups." You've made another dude make a thread about joining his clan...or so called social group.

Third, choosing a specific gamer who is active to partake in your clan pretty much sums up on what your saying.

Hey check this out. YOU CHEAT. how? I can redo my words also.
Voice Chat is vital to victory. It offers a way to know where the enemy is if a member dies.
Ex. You die, then you say, wtf He lagged and proceed on saying that he is in the red warehouse, behind a wall, next to a dead body.

From Wikipedia.
In computer and video gaming, a clan or guild is a group of players who regularly play together in a particular (or various different) multiplayer games. These games range from groups of a few friends to 1000-person organizations, with a broad range of structures, goals and members. The lifespan of a clan also varies considerably, from a few weeks or months to several years. Numerous clans exist for nearly every online game available today, notably in first-person shooters, massively multiplayer games, role-playing games, and strategy games.

W/e I give up. Half these peeps don't even know what online is or hardly your forum so no loss there. These mods must be blind to not see what a clan is about. Anyways, no hatin, why? cause I know that I'll prolly end facing your clan someday thats when I'll talk the bs and back it up. yea, pre-game smack talk.

diaoman said:
You're going to form a clan? For MOHH2?

I'm a follower, not a leader. btw, you should really look into setting up a match between AoW vs BoW. I'm rooting for you, signed up at your forum not theirs, lol. gl

Im sure as hell forming a clan. I have got a lot of experience with this so I gues its gonna be good. Gonna build us a good website and I hope that the teamspeak option is good enough for clanwars.

If theres even going to be clans about!

+1 rep for Renz. I completely agree with you. Im gonna make a topic in the wiionline suggestions about bannishing everything that even relates to clans. This one is an obvious one though. I hated the brawl clan thing and now we are going to get the same with medal of honor. >.<

I'm picking mine up today or tomorrow. Whenever Best Buy gets it in. Supposedly today. i already joined the forums as Patriot21 (FPS name).

diaoman said:
I'm forming a group called {AoW} which stands for Art of Wii.

I plan this to be just a group of active people who will play together online casually, so it's not really a clan.

We only accept N. American players, since it will be difficult to play together with people from other countries. People w/ experience in FPS are preferred (sorry I don't want to deal with people who don't even know where the B button on the wiimote is).

We will play mostly MOHH2, but we'll also play Mario Strikers Charged, Smash bros. Brawl, Battalion Wars 2, mario kart wii, etc. (i.e. good online wii games mostly supporting more than 2 people online).

Invision forum: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Art_of_Wii_Forum/

Facebook group: csupomona.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7094762230&ref=share

Hey im down!
i qwxn at gears/halo
but i dont got facebook but i will join the forums so add me everyone!

cyberzomby said:
+1 rep for Renz. I completely agree with you. Im gonna make a topic in the wiionline suggestions about bannishing everything that even relates to clans. This one is an obvious one though. I hated the brawl clan thing and now we are going to get the same with medal of honor. >.<

forming clans or "social groups" is already bannishable. hell i made the first response with the thread that says forming clans is banishable. here i'll even repost it

doosta said:

:yesnod:

doosta said:
forming clans or "social groups" is already bannishable. hell i made the first response with the thread that says forming clans is banishable. here i'll even repost it

:yesnod:
Sooo you want a rep for that?

;)

Why this thread was closed..

1. No Clans:

There is a new rule being applied to WiiChat.
There are to be no more threads or advertisements (private messages included) about clans. This includes (but is not limited to) clans for video games and clans dedicated to anything else.
If you wish to create/join a clan, do so on your own. Not on WiiChat.
Any currently existing threads about clans will be deleted.
Any threads made on clans in the future will be deleted, and you will receive a warning/ban.

No Advertising:

14. No Advertising – Spam
Do not heedlessly place your advertisements through the Discussion Forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your WiiChat.com Membership. Affiliate links are not allowed within the forums. If you wish to promote a particular program then promote the program not your own affiliate tie with it.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back