Forming Team

haha will do. When do you think'll work for the wiichat people? We're having a war this friday, but I suppose anytime after that works.

I can just hear it now.... "Wii Chat Guys?" What kind of name is that LOL. Im in for it was me that started the thread... But I wont take the idea away from Volcarona and Iggus... If [Madara] wouldn't have said anything to me about it who knows if this would have came about? Hmmmmm.

But of course I am in. Whoop some clan ass. Wii Chat style baby!

I can tell you right now that A C E, Zanapher, Bolrae, Arnaud are in... Maybe even Private Eye? I dont know if Madara is in anymore even though he said he was, but in a day later he joined [RK] so i'll have to ask him again.

Last edited:
But that's the cool thing about an unofficial clan. People who are already part of another clan can still fight. Even people on rivaling clans can get together just to beat some ass for fun. That's the idea Iggus and I envisioned, and we're stickin' with it! :cornut:

Looks like John's in. Get ready [WB], cuz by the end of the day the Wii Chatters will end up looking something like the guy in this clip:

Attachments

• 6vDip.gif
    6vDip.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 156
Hey Vol how did you get the thread moved? What the hell is your name btw? I'd like to know people on here by their first names.

hell ya im in. Clan WC. lol. my name is jason. . i think John, zanapher volcorana. and myself could be a formidable team.
the biggest thing is playing as a team and taking locations to cover each other or pack hunting. and travel as a group. we would definitely have to have a strategy session to formulate our plan for dominance.
what do yall think?
im gettin on now to shoot some bitches

I guess i'm in too, my name is Jerad, also here's my fc 484562365153 i'll add volcarona and riordan today.

Well we need a place we can do our communicating To plan our strategizing then so we either do it on wiichat or find a place where we can chat live..... Aim or yahoo IM isn't a bad idea... That's as live as it gets besides talking on the phone LOL.

Now I usually get online between 1pm to 8pm. I live in Pennsylvania so obviously I'm in eastern time zone. Zach I see you live ini Texas so that only puts you only an hour behind me. Jerad and Jason how about you two?

And what do you guys think about using an instant messenger to strategize with, or do you just want to stick with a forum?

Back