Forming Team

If you still have room for another player im level 50 my accuracy is like 12 pecent and I dont hack I like it when its haked with higher xp because 60 thousand xp to next level is way to much it will take me forever to get to level 56

Last edited:
If you still have room for another player im level 50 my accuracy is like 12 pecent and I dont hack I like it when its haked with higher xp because 60 thousand xp to next level is way to much it will take me forever to get to level 56

I've seen you online before. We are good on people for the battle but I'll add you when I get online.

I know some people on this thread who frown upon xp hacked games. I see your point about leveling up quicker and part of me agrees. Im not one to judge but you've been warned. Personally I wouldn't do it.

After that rant, i'll add your fc and pm you mine. :)

Ah, so this IS 3 hours! I'm completely open to all that has been said so far, including the TLTK. As for the chat room, how about we just stick to MSN? No reason why I chose this one other than for the conveniency of not having to choose later.

better get on that ****. im tryin to get on to play but the woman is watchin freakin judge judy. damn women. il try to get on at 4

Judge Judy haha my sister loves that damn show. It's so annoying.that's why it's important to have more than one tv. My gaming and my girls television shows weren't working out well so I bought a flatscreen just for her and stuck it in the bedroom.

my problem is, i bought a 55 inch flatscreen HD tv to play my games on, and we have a tv in the bedroom, but she wants to see judge judy in life size form.

o and i got my kinks worked out. played 3 games and had over 40 kills twice with under 5 deaths. so i should be good to go tomorrow. but we will see.

my problem is, i bought a 55 inch flatscreen HD tv to play my games on, and we have a tv in the bedroom, but she wants to see judge judy in life size form.

o and i got my kinks worked out. played 3 games and had over 40 kills twice with under 5 deaths. so i should be good to go tomorrow. but we will see.

Yeah I have a 50" isn't it the greatest. 6.1 surround so you know why I like booms. Shakes my living room and dining room.

I have msn messenger now and I am online. I'll be on till about 9 my time.

Riordan, I just signed up for MSN and sent you a friend request.
When everyone else gets MSN, my email contains my last name and I don't wanna just give that away, so I'll put it in my profile.

Last edited:
Back