Fortune Telling!

Nick Atack

=( Blooper isnt in Brawl
Nov 5, 2007
Im in Antartica
Hi,this thread is for getting your fortune. Heres how it works. You post something,and I will post stating what your fortune is. You can also chat on here if you like..This thread is simply for fun,and dont get mad If your fortune dosent come true. I dont think a thread like this exist,but dont get mad at me it it does. Dont take away my Rep either.Ive also created a fun Minigame below.....
Click a Spoiler to see if your Lucky!
Sorry! Unlucky
This is a Unlucky Spoiler. Sorry!
Great!This is a Lucky Spoiler.
Unlucky!
Lucky! This Spoiler is Lucky!
......another Unlucky Spoiler....dang...

Last edited:
Vdogam3r said:
1. I was lucky
2. Will brawl's date change back?
No,Brawls date relese will never go down,but it will not go up either.....there are 5 or 6 more Characters to be annonced yet........

Last edited:
Samus101 said:
Will the world come to an end?
Yes,eventually...The Suns gotta go out eventually...:eek: :eek: :eek: and transform into a BLACK HOLE!!!!...The Earth and Moon will be sucked inside and never come out!!!!! ...and everything but us and mabye other Organisms will survive!!!

Last edited:
manred said:
Will I get a ticket before I get my driver's license?
Well,It depends.....If you want to stay in your house and sleep like a sissy,then No...but get out and drive and you will get a ticket....But do it at your own risk....

Last edited:
It's been answered. The Egg
Evolution sort of suggests that a Non-Chicken like animal laid the egg containing the first Chicken

At least thats what I think is the most logical explanation

Back