Forum Improvements - What do YOU Want to See?

Was there a site update? There seems to be a few changes here which slipped past me in my absence.

Current Updates:

- New Call of Duty: World At War Sub-Section.
- New Conduit Sub-section under.
- Wii Friend Codes now listed under every users post count.
- New moderators.
- Introduction thread now moved to the top of the boards, has its own section.
- Updated front page.
- A new Wii Clan section

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe there should be something with twitter where you can say that your playing a game so other people can join you at the time you are playing...and it might help the time difference...idk...

i always seem to kill topics...
Just plonk your own twitter in your sig as I have done
Ok its not mine it belongs to my parrot

- A new Wii Clan section
So clans are now allowed
confusetm4.gif

I never did get my name change.
GET THE "ARK" OUT!!!!

Just plonk your own twitter in your sig as I have done
Ok its not mine it belongs to my parrot

So clans are now allowed
confusetm4.gif

I never did get my name change.
GET THE "ARK" OUT!!!!

Paha, incase you didn't read that MSN conversation Prinny, you're parrot videos are amazing.

And yeah, a Clan section now it can be more thoroughly moderated.
What did you want your name changed to?

Paha, incase you didn't read that MSN conversation Prinny, you're parrot videos are amazing.

And yeah, a Clan section now it can be more thoroughly moderated.
What did you want your name changed to?
My MSN is on when im not on

Its more like a streamlined name
"DPrinny"

GET THE ARK OUT!!
(would change my site name but that would be to much effort)
(gonna be working on a new vid next week)

Last edited:
Wonder if I should get a name change...

Anyways, the Clans section made me... well it has to do with bricks, a lot of them.
I wonder if the Graphics Section could be revived. Also, perhaps a new theme... Or just some slight changes.

Also I need Question Marks, badly.

why not just make a thread in the apprpriate section then? i'm in other forums with a chatbox and its never used. it was used one time to see if it worked but that was it. it'd just be wasted space.

personally i'd like the Clan section taken down. it'll do nothing but bring spam of stupid noobs adevertising thier shitty clan.

and change the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl sub-forum to just a plain old Pokemon sub-forum! i mentioned this before

personally i'd like the Clan section taken down. it'll do nothing but bring spam of stupid noobs adevertising thier shitty clan.
We've decided to let it run its course for the time being and see how things work out. People have negative reactions mostly because of what happened before (the last time we had allowed clans), but that has to be put into perspective from then to now. I'd say we have roughly 10x the amount of moderation going on now than we had the last time it tried. If anything gets out of hand, just click the report button and someone will hop on it immediately.

How about some special events for certain days and holidays. Change the page a bit for that day unless it is too difficult. Just throwing a crazy idea out there @_@

A couple of more updates, Pokemon/Mario Kart Wii sections have been added.

Back