Forum Improvements - What do YOU Want to See?

How about a section or DS freind codes?

How about a Gadget/Tech/classic games news person?
Ok is probably only me that posts this stuff
Or a "Helpful" member tag/pic as there are a few that help a few people out with there Wii/other problems
I just realized that if you scroll to the bottom of (possibly) any page, there's a drop box in the bottom left corner where you can choose the old gray color scheme.

^This

^New owner ship
This one cares more for the site (not me)

Also
About these blogs
Any chance I can link my live-spaces one to it? Or should I copy paste mine into the blog on the site?

Looks like we got a new username color scheme, neat.

We need to show our VIPs a little love.

wat do u mean by vips
We used to have "Valued Members" here at Wiichat, who were essentially V.I.P.s. They included Syntax and DPrinny, however after one of i0n's 'updates', the group just sort of disappeared. They didn't really get any privileges other than being able to post polls. I believe Fox wants to restore the group, although there was also talk of creating a section that only certain people (V.I.P.s) would be able to access and post in (I doubt this will happen).

wat do u mean by vips
We used to have "Valued Members" here at Wiichat, who were essentially V.I.P.s. They included Syntax and DPrinny, however after one of i0n's 'updates', the group just sort of disappeared. They didn't really get any privileges other than being able to post polls. I believe Fox wants to restore the group, although there was also talk of creating a section that only certain people (V.I.P.s) would be able to access and post in (I doubt this will happen).
Giget (that annoying member)got one after the timewarp but it was like some sucky dumb thing rather than those mushrooms

^ 'Tis why I didn't bother mentioning it.

Back