Found some wii fit sales numbers.

yungblood6

Get Money Dummy
Sep 22, 2007
Kansas City
Wii Online Code
5134-2285-1457-3930
Well after looking hard i finnaly found some wii fit sales numbers. I was interested after hearing that no more heros floped so i wanted to make sure that this didnt meet the same demise. Well it looks as its doing well because interestingly enough it is outselling mario galaxy along with some other interesting games that i don't think should be out selling mario.

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/12/12/nintendo-dominates-japan-makes-money-doing-it/

It may just be me but something is just not right Galaxy is in the number 8 spot behind Lost odessy? that game was awfull Well lets hear what you think.

UPDATE: After watchint these vids i don't think im interested in wii fit any more. Not for a $75 price tag. i think i deserve a little more than that. Judge for yourself. Im sure lots of women will love this though.

http://wii.qj.net/Wii-Fit-Japanese-demonstration-videos/pg/49/aid/107278

Last edited:
yungblood6 said:
Well after looking hard i finnaly found some wii fit sales numbers. I was interested after hearing that no more heros floped so i wanted to make sure that this didnt meet the same demise. Well it looks as its doing well because interestingly enough it is outselling mario galaxy along with some other interesting games that i don't think should be out selling mario.

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/12/12/nintendo-dominates-japan-makes-money-doing-it/

It may just be me but something is just not right Galaxy is in the number 8 spot behind Lost odessy? that game was awfull Well lets hear what you think.

UPDATE: After watchint these vids i don't think im interested in wii fit any more. Not for a $75 price tag. i think i deserve a little more than that. Judge for yourself. Im sure lots of women will love this though.

http://wii.qj.net/Wii-Fit-Japanese-demonstration-videos/pg/49/aid/107278

AS a disabled person, i find myself interested in this game. I see wii fit like i see wii sports or wiiplay. demo games that games that came with the machines to show what it can do. the true potentail is in thr board itself. think of all the cool gaming aplication that can be done with it.

With a game like NMH, if Japan doesn't like it, that's usually a good sign that I will :D.

As far as Wii Fit goes, I never had any plans to buy it in the first place. The board is a static piece of plastic on the ground. It doesn't tilt/swivel/turn/rotate, so I don't see myself having fun on it, as it seems too restricted in the movements it can pull off. You can only lean in games, you can't do anything else really.

But like I've said in other posts, I can see how some people would enjoy it.

I think that the only thing in Wii Fit that could be worth it would be the board. The problem is the board will be completely useless to me unless another game gets released that needs it. When that time comes we will see what the price of the board is compared the the price of Wii Fit.

Rock Band

Oh you mean like Rock Band. It looks freaking awesome-if you enjoy other consoles of course-but for the price and to only be able to use it on one game seems ridiculous.
Now I do think that the Wii Fit board will have other options outside of the Fit game. Surfing, skateboarding, countless minigames-bleh, and some interaction to be used alongside or in conjunction with something like Dance Dance Revolution.

lol u not getting it because it $75 in uk everygame cost $80.

i only really actual want wii fit for the jogging and if u think about it wii fit should outsell galaxy because there more casual gamers buying the wii the hardcore gamers

go Jimbo lol.

cheapest possible games in UK are $40 and they are the extreme bargain bin games and the likes of links crossbow training and endless ocean.

but on average our games like between $60-$80

with some of the remakes/ smaller games being $50 likes of RE4, fruit fall

and the deerer games like Gutar hero and say wii fit are/will be around $100

so stop moaning lol.

also our wii points are more exspensive aswell. $14 for 1000

our wii is $360
originally our PS3's were $900.

largedarry said:
I think that the only thing in Wii Fit that could be worth it would be the board. The problem is the board will be completely useless to me unless another game gets released that needs it. When that time comes we will see what the price of the board is compared the the price of Wii Fit.

Their bound to bring out more games that uses it, they wouldn't just make the one game for the board, like romj said wiifit is just like wiisports or wiiplay, it's introducing you to the board and showing off what it can do =]

And great post dude! I been wanting to see how well it did so thanks :)

Dude if you have to pay that much for your games then i would protest nintendo! Thats like sticking a giant pool stick up your ass! half the games for the wii arent even worth their $30 price tag yet alone $50 but you guys have to pay $80 and up thats just robbery. Now i see why they put the regional locks on to stop you from importing because that would be the first thing i do when i saw that price! How much did you pay for the system? You guys should realy be mad about the crap games thats out. But then you guys are probely mad that you are just now getting some of the good games. That realy sucks

Nintendo releases a gaming devices that is aimed at the non-traditional gamer, but can be used for traditional games, increasing their piles of profit and bring more and more people into gaming. Hardcore game boys are shocked! News at 11!!

Maybe you guys should do some Googling.

Although he stated that there "are no actual plans to take Final Fantasy into the fitness genre",[5] he noted that the "whole system and mechanism of using [a person's] weight and balance to control games is something we're interested in incorporating into future RPG titles".[5]

Family Ski by Namco Bandai Holdings will be the first third-party game to make use of the Wii Balance Board, in conjunction with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk attachment.

Last edited:
Firstly, the reason No More Heroes isn't doing so hot in Japan is they have a dumbed down version, what I mean by that is they have the less violent one that the Europeans get as well.

As for Wii Fit, personally I am looking forward to it.
It has quite the bunch of interesting games.
I will be buying it.

Lol I know this is off topic but I was reading this and saw all the prices for things. I payed $420 for my Wii package which was all the stuff you usually get with the console and Zelda: TP, so basically I got the Wii for the normal price over here of $360 and payed $60 for the extra game. I couldn't believe what I was seeing on here in other threads aswell, like PS3s for $400! What's that like around £200 here! Just £20 more than a Wii from here lol! Onto Wii Fit anyway, on here I heard $75, so that's like just over £37.50 here, the price of a brand new game with no new hardware like the mat/board whatever you want to call it.

So, good thread anyway, as my friends generally get games before me I will probably play it at a friend's house around launch time in the U.K. I would like to have it but will probably wait a while after launch to get it for myself.

Back