Four Zelda games in 48 hours

Dinner

Reading Rainbow
Dec 4, 2007
Scarborough, Ontario
Wii Online Code
2878-9257-8140-1234
So basically these guys set out to beat 4 3D Zelda games in 48 hours. The games are: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. They started on Friday 5PM CST and hope to be finished by Sunday 5PM CST.

Chat, Check updates, and watch the live feed from here:
http://www.cameronbanga.com/2008/01/four-3d-zeldas-in-48-hours.html

Theyre halfway through Majoras Mask now

I vowed to beat monkey ball 2 in a weeked... just one game... but i atually mde it to world 8 the first 24hrs, but couldn't get past a Loop Stage in world 8 for a month! But once I got by the loop stage the rest was a cinch...

Do you think they have already beat Wind Waker or any others? It's pretty old and all this would be amazing if all the games were fresh to them.

^They beat Ocarina of Time at 2 AM today. Windwaker and TP after Majoras Mask

crap
im on my wii and my computer crashed last night...I cant watch it :(

Now it'd be neat if they've never played those games, and attempted it -without- a strategy guide.

Wow. I am not quite sure I would do that... staying up for 48 hours playing Zelda.

I would also like to know where they got the idea.

I don't get it. Are the the dudes taking turns playing (playing in shifts and perhaps sleeping when not playing) or are they each playing on a different television? If it's the former, it's not too impressive.

^Not too sure.

Theyre still not finished Majoras Mask -_-. TP is gonna take atleast 15 hours so I doubt theyll make it.

I think theyre doing this for charity or something for those wondering why they started this. Theyve raised 700 dollars so far.

Back