FourScore 4 player VC Games?

kynrek

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
Ohio
Wii Online Code
4881-7579-8893-3561
I have Gauntlet 2 and a Fourscore for my NES and it's awesome. Does anyone know if they are going to allow 4 player games with 4 wii-motes?

yes .. bomberman 93 is already out and is 5 player using wii remotes, gc controller, or classic.... but to play 5 you have to have 1 gamecube controlle

What about Nintendo console games

weazol said:
yes .. bomberman 93 is already out and is 5 player using wii remotes, gc controller, or classic.... but to play 5 you have to have 1 gamecube controlle

I noticed that Bomberman supporeted 5 players but the TG-16 could daisy chain controllers the NES and SNES required adaptors (therefore I am assuming more programming). Hopefully the NES and SNES consoles will also offer more than 2 players.

kynrek said:
I noticed that Bomberman supporeted 5 players but the TG-16 could daisy chain controllers the NES and SNES required adaptors (therefore I am assuming more programming). Hopefully the NES and SNES consoles will also offer more than 2 players.

it will there is no programming involed.. its an emulator.. the games represtent the original no changes.. so all they have to do is let the wii think it has an adapter in it

weazol said:
it will there is no programming involed.. its an emulator.. the games represtent the original no changes.. so all they have to do is let the wii think it has an adapter in it

Yeah, that's what I meant they would have to do more programming for the emulator to act like it had an adaptor.

not really its just one code.. and it works for all the games.. its not like they do it on each game.. if you ever play computer emulators they have it like that

Back