-Fox/Falco/Wolf-Who do you prefer?

I hate them all with a strong passion becuase they make the game look like crap
But if it was life or death i would choose fox cus he is an orginal and has a lot more potential for combos, kills, defence and recovery than fox and wolf

phsycoman said:
I would prefer fox because he is fast and not falco or wolf because they are slow and stale.
thats the best first post ive ever read lol welcome to wiiichat
fox

I like Wolf. I think it's because he's slow enough that I can control him properly; I find that I end up off the stage with Fox or Falco because Fox is a little too fast for me and Falco jumps too high. Even so, I wouldn't consider Wolf one of my best characters. He's more of my third choice, because his Final Smash is kinda short.

Fox and Falco are very much the same
but Wolf is probably better

Falco is the best for me. I really like Wolf too.

Also, hi all I'm new to these forums... This seems like a nice community. :cool:

falco because he is faster and stronger than wolf
hes stronger than fox
i like his reflector the best because its the easiest to attack with and you can use it in combos
his down air knocks people down. wolfs does 2 but his is slower

the only thing i don't like is his fire bird has shorter range than the others

Wolf, he kicks the most ass, well only when I play him LOL, you know what Im sayin' LOL

Yes your trying to say wolf rocks!!!!!

I lol'd irl =]

I've never liked Falco in either Melee or Brawl. Fox is decent, but they really dropped him down in Brawl. Wolf's the one for me; such a good forward smash and back air...

Back