Fox Fan Club

Fox

Super Mοderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Net Slum
Wii Online Code
2625-5585-1810-7837
At the risk of sounding like a fanboy, i'm starting a Fox Fan Club. Discuss StarFox/Fox McCloud related topics here.

Enjoy,
- Fox

Last edited:
SF64 was pretty fun, but i liked the GC version cause you could take to the land on foot.

I beat SFA a few months ago, so I'm still in the Fox mode (plus I like kickin' Andross's arse), so FOX ROX.

Yes, i beat them all, and i have to say, i havnt played a bad one yet, i think that the newer ones should have incorperated more Arwing battles, but they wwere ok. RARE should make more games like StarFox Adventures, the graphics were AMAZING, you could see every vivid fur on fox's body, simply astounding.

Yes, the graphical change was too extreme, so naturally, fans decided to think that Assault was bad, but if you think about it as a game it really was just fun, and nothing else, i liked the voiceovers on assault better, but the graphics on SF Adventures were the best ive seen since DK Country, which by the way was also developed by RARE.

the game that made me a starfox fan was starfox 64 and its still better than the other 1ns (although starfox ds was pretty good), i wish theyd make a remake of starfox 64 for the wii

Yeah i think 64 was the best as well, but i wouldnt knock the others, theyr not so bad, even though 64 was pretty much harrelded as a god game over them, lol.

you are such a wannabe its cute that you want to e like me i feel special this is like the nicest thing anyone has ever done plus

FACLO > fox

DA

O RLY?
Whos name is in the title? Falco sucks, deal with it...

Last edited:
yeah Flaco sucks, he even sucks in Smash Melee and dances like a ballerina...and yeah Star Fox for the Cube sucked as did Mario Sunshine.. ugh
it really killed the awesomeness of the 64 version with its kiddie stuff and also the final boss Bowser in a lava pool sucked what the hell? and for Star Fox Assault don't get me started because to start with I didn't like the fact that you get to go on land and all of that..but nevertheless Adventures was amazing...anyway, what does everyone think of Fox's new look in Brawl?

Not sure, havnt seen it, but i will try to look soon, im in class so ive gotta go soon, Adventures was the best game on-foot, for the StarFox series, but 64 was the best ARWING based game yet, they need to make a new 64 version with Adventure graphics, that would be amazing.

Back