Fox Fan Club

Yeah Nintendo Is pretty secretive...=[

I know, so so I but I think Nintendo isnt doing it yet, but you know its coming!

Yes, we all are.
BTW Comix Zone was the TOTAL UBER PWNAGE GAME!

Axtlar said:
yeah Flaco sucks, he even sucks in Smash Melee and dances like a ballerina...and yeah Star Fox for the Cube sucked as did Mario Sunshine.. ugh
it really killed the awesomeness of the 64 version with its kiddie stuff and also the final boss Bowser in a lava pool sucked what the hell? and for Star Fox Assault don't get me started because to start with I didn't like the fact that you get to go on land and all of that..but nevertheless Adventures was amazing...anyway, what does everyone think of Fox's new look in Brawl?

You must have no taste at all if you think Mario Sunshine sucks.

Tails McCloud~ said:
By your initial comparison, I still have to disagree. However, if your judging by looks, then yes, you would be correct. But I still stand by my thesis...=]

SORRY DP

Eh you're so wrong, Tails is a completely different character from Falco.

Falco is a hardass like Knuckles, they both think they're better than the main character.

Slippy and Tails are both youthful characters, so they both match up.

Rogue and that Krystal are the same too, they're both furry whores. Krystal is a little more on her own while Rogue is more on the bad side though.

You're just judging by their value. I'm actually judging them by how they match up as characters, so you must understand where I'm coming from.

im not gonna repeat myself...

Yeah, so do I and a lot of other people, but they need to incorporate the on-foot action now, its too late not to, well, maybe its too late.

Sketch Turner said:
I hope, if they make a StarFox Wii game, that its like the N64 one.

Yeah! It would be cool to play with the wiimote, in horizontal stand, and control Fox's ship. Is this game in development?

Back