Fox Fan Club

Oh yeah, i like it, im DEFFINATELy gonna get it when it comes out. I liked so much, i changed my Avatar, not that changes anything important or anything, i loved it, it looked like he was useing a Thiland-like fighting style or something, but i like it. Muy Thai i think.:cornut:

Last edited:
Starfox64 is by far my most favorite game of all time. StarfoxAssault very, very average.

But yeah, i hear starfox64VC on wii comes out February 6th, so weeeeee

Thats the only reason i still play Assault pretty much now, is for the multiplayer...it rules, no matter how good you are at the game, theres no way you cant have fun with the multiplayer.

yeah i always let my friend kill me till i get the seeker missle launcher then i shoot him down and use the laser sniper to finish him off

Lol, i trick my friends, i use the mines and the sniper to cause destractions, then its easyier to pick them off with a machine gun.

ok tails y wat do u have aganist falco he looks awesome u have a prolblem and if u see the falco fan club is so much bigger than well this crapy excuse of a club

Im not the one with the problem, you started it, you said in your thread that Fox sucked, wich is clearly not true, and started carrying on about it, soi had to say something and you took it too far, so if you dont mind, leave. And Falco may LOOK cool but that doesnt make him cool, his name in the title does, which he does not have, but Fox does, so there, plain and simple. And for your information, my club has nothing but positive responces, your club, well, thats a different story...:mad5:

ok i'm sorry i started to like falco because he was in melee he is my best character so i don't think he stinks in melee and if he stinks well wouldn't fox too so u should think before u type

Did i say he sucked in Melee, Nooooo, so i think its YOU who should think before he types, just end it, i think we would do better to exist as StarFox fans, and not enemies, sheesh...

I don't know what the DS version is called, but the new look of Fox in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, looks pretty much like the Fox in that game (DS)

Yeah your right, its called StarFox Command.:yesnod:

i WAS THE ONE WHO SAID HE SUCKED BUT NOT REALLY, now if you compare Fox and Falco with Peppy, then they both suck because Peppy can kick both their asses haha

HA! That old prune, you wish. Fox rules, dont be like Falco and start hatin Fox...

Axtlar said:
yeah Flaco sucks, he even sucks in Smash Melee and dances like a ballerina...and yeah Star Fox for the Cube sucked as did Mario Sunshine.. ugh
it really killed the awesomeness of the 64 version with its kiddie stuff and also the final boss Bowser in a lava pool sucked what the hell? and for Star Fox Assault don't get me started because to start with I didn't like the fact that you get to go on land and all of that..but nevertheless Adventures was amazing...anyway, what does everyone think of Fox's new look in Brawl?

i ment my message to be like this but i forgot to quote sorry i was really talkin to axlar :D

Back