Fox Fan Club

You got that right, I just wonder about the controlls...

lol, yeah. *waves back
Zelda controlls if it were another on-foot game, but in ARWINGs?

Hey people :)

Well since you are Fox fans and I bought StarFox Adventures for the GC, to play on the Wii, today I want to know some of your opinions, and tips about the game.

Just tell me whenever you get stuck and ill help ya.

[offtopic] Heh heh, Gado from Bloody Roar? I love Bloody Roar.[offtopic/]
Demonflair: Just keep a good memory of the landscape. This game is incredibly easy, but so much fun.

using the magic stick you aqquire is quite fun but yeah the game is good, just remember where you have been and the landscape like tails said.

At first I was a little annoyed at the no jumping button but it grow's and you and you just forget about it.

Yeah, but it worked out in the end.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah, but it worked out in the end.

Yeah, although I would of liked some good arwing 'dog fights', maybe that will be a major part of the next game? The wii's control's showed it can easily support planes in blazing angels and heatseeker.

You're right, but I have grown attached to being able to leave the ARWING, so I hope theres a sequel to Assault, (Marcus McCloud?)

Tails McCloud~ said:
You're right, but I have grown attached to being able to leave the ARWING, so I hope theres a sequel to Assault, (Marcus McCloud?)

Look at the rachet and clank series, I think they are set out well, in Star fox I would like it like that but without all the weapons and such and less planets but you have to fly around to eac planet spend quite a lot of time their and work things out for yourself like, unravel a mystery and work out which planet to go to next and such. But sometimes you could get intecepted by enemies or square off in big dog fights? I would like some buy able weapons but not mass amounts.

Something like Star Ocean?

Tails McCloud~ said:
Something like Star Ocean?

Similar.

So which direction do you want the star fox series to head in? Like assault?

Besides that, what do you expect of the next game, wii or ds?

Back