Fox Fan Club

Like adventures graphics, but with Assault gameplay.
Wii. StarFox needs another console game.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Like adventures graphics, but with Assault gameplay.
Wii. StarFox needs another console game.

Yeah, it's been a while since adventures so a new console game is definatly needed, I expect it to be released in the second wave of wii games, although I would expect a little bit more from the graphics.

The first wave has been Zelda, Smash bros, galexy and metroid but in the second wave it will be the likes of Star Fox and possibly the next zelda

Im thinking if there is one, then the time would be around late 2008.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Im thinking if there is one, then the time would be around late 2008.

Yeah, that would be about right although, we have to wait longer for he games to come out then those zelda and mario games, then again there is a new mario game every week. . .

Yeah, im sick of Mario...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah, im sick of Mario...

I am not sick as such, just a little tired of him, he has got over used

There are tons of games being whored around. Thankfully, StarFox isnt one of those franchises.

i cant w8 for starfox aliance

starfox aliance is the wii sequile to starfox asault its also as rumer hasit is the sequile to comand also witch is a first in a sequile...hopfully there will be some new game modes in this game not to mention a friends/rivals code exchange or voice chat....and more then 4 player wi-fi maby like2-8 would be better and a way to set up maches with friends/rivals like a messige bord. and more game modes with biger arenas and vehicals

ravin said:
starfox aliance is the wii sequile to starfox asault its also as rumer hasit is the sequile to comand also witch is a first in a sequile...hopfully there will be some new game modes in this game not to mention a friends/rivals code exchange or voice chat....and more then 4 player wi-fi maby like2-8 would be better and a way to set up maches with friends/rivals like a messige bord. and more game modes with biger arenas and vehicals

Umm Link possibly?

Yeah man, that would be great news if you had a link!

*Sorry to DP "sort of a bump", but I searched Google/Yahoo/IGN, etc. for StarFox Alliance, and came up with nothing. Just a hoax...

No, he made it up.

Mmm, Mario does need to go back to so original platforming again, But anyway I have been really craving a good Starfox Assault sequel lately. Or an all aerial Wii one like Command...

pinpoint said:
Mmm, Mario does need to go back to so original platforming again, But anyway I have been really craving a good Starfox Assault sequel lately. Or an all aerial Wii one like Command...

Great bump.

Well with wii controls we might have a arwing based game, it is yet to be seen.

Back