Fox McCloud.....

SAVAGE

SSBM GOD
Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Wii Online Code
3357-8019-8945-9779
Whats happen to him his last games have really lacked what Starfox (snes) and Lylat Wars (Starfox 64) had Starfox adventures was alright but Nintendo need to sit down and create a great Starfox game. Rare used to make the Starfox games but there gone now Nintendo need to make the next game themselves and not pawn it off to some crappy 2nd or 3rd party company.
PEACE.

Amen. The first Starfox game i played Was Starfox 64 and that game ruled. The rumble pak was god and if i could find my 64, i'd still play it!

I hated Starfox adventures, or whatever it was called. The multiplayer was meh. i agree they need to make a great starfox games.

He's also one of my favorite characters in the SSB franchise, because it's the fastest character out of all of them, but not too fast. I don't know if sonic will live up to the hype. Yeah it's great that he's in the game, but i see a problem in making sonic faster than fox. In my future, i see the constant problem of continually falling off the level with sonic because i'll be moving too fast. we shall see

i like your opinion, because thats exactly how im thinking

Does anybody else not like the series because the games are always short?

I remember beating Starfox 64 in a few short hours as JUST A KID, yet everyone praises it and I don't understand. I was so psyched for the Cube one (can't be bothered to find the name, although it wasn't adventures) but it was RIDICULOUSLY short as well. I rented it and beat it in one day...

LevesqueIsKing said:
Does anybody else not like the series because the games are always short?

I remember beating Starfox 64 in a few short hours as JUST A KID, yet everyone praises it and I don't understand. I was so psyched for the Cube one (can't be bothered to find the name, although it wasn't adventures) but it was RIDICULOUSLY short as well. I rented it and beat it in one day...

I think I rented 64 when I was, God knows how old but I remember it putting off any other game. I've bought Adventures and it way okaaay, very boring, but it was quite pretty... The final boss battle was UNBELIEVABLY easy.

I remember playing the first Star Fox and thinking how amazingly realistic the 3D graphics were :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't it have some sort of extra chip inside the cartridge or something? FX-something? or was that just a gimmick?

i love that about 64 though because i still want to go back and try to get the alternate paths and the max amount of enemies killed and all of your team in tact through the whole game, stuff like that. did you ever do the underwater level? that is so freakin hard!

samXcor3 said:
i love that about 64 though because i still want to go back and try to get the alternate paths and the max amount of enemies killed and all of your team in tact through the whole game, stuff like that. did you ever do the underwater level? that is so freakin hard!

I hate that damn underwater level. I always tried to take the path that i could avoid that but still do the space station level and do the harder andross.

SAVAGE said:
Whats happen to him his last games have really lacked what Starfox (snes) and Lylat Wars (Starfox 64) had Starfox adventures was alright but Nintendo need to sit down and create a great Starfox game. Rare used to make the Starfox games but there gone now Nintendo need to make the next game themselves and not pawn it off to some crappy 2nd or 3rd party company.
PEACE.

Starfox Assault for DS is great fun, but I know what you mean. I miss Lylat Wars, it was definatly one of the best games on the N64.

I still play Lylat Wars online with my friends.

I love the real ending with Brain Andross. "If I go down I'm taking you with me"

Back