Fox News on Mass Effect Sex Scene

I think this Cooper woman should play the game before ranting about it. She's the type of woman who relys on research and statistics for support rather than a hands-on experience.

I'm with Geoff from Spike TV on this one.

Who isn't with Geoff. That's why I like what Adam said at the end of the video, "Although I haven't read your book, it sucks."

Even Jack Thompson himself is against Fox...
Believe it or not Jack Thompson and I email sorta regularly. Granted he usually emails me bizarre, over-the-top press releases (which I often don't post) and I respond with disjointed quotes from movies, which I hope will one day remove that last wobbly hinge of his. (No luck yet).

Last week Jack emailed me a press release entitled "Grand Theft Auto IV to Be Released April 29; Culture War Begins Now" and after my typical poking, I got on to the topic of the Mass Effect controversy and was shocked, literally out of my socks, to find him defending the game... sort of. Apparently, even anti-gaming crusader Jack Thompson found self-help author Cooper Lawrence (who he refers to as a man), uninformed and the entire controversy contrived. Hellooooo kettle.

To: Brian
Immediate News Release - January 24, 2008
Grand Theft Auto IV to Be Released April 29; Culture War Begins Now

To: Jack
I like your new glasses.

Wow, as usual you're grasping the real news here.

I'm surprised you haven't been looking into Mass Effect.

Why would you be surprised. I don't see any problem with it. The guy who shot his mouth off about it had no idea what the Hell he was talking about.

You mean you're OK with mass effect?

Of course. This contrived controversy is absolutely ridiculous. Report that, why don't you?

Consider it reported. Now where did my socks go?

http://kotaku.com/349423/jack-thompson-defends-mass-effect

so i just bought this game yesterday and i must say it is fricking awesome. this thread/news story actually inspired me to go buy it instead of unreal tournament 3 haha. it's epic and ive only completed the prolouge and chapter 1 (8ch total)

Haven't gotten a chance to play, but this is making more and more tempted to buy a 360 and Mass Effect.

Wait, If Your Character Is a Guy... Alright, Makes Sense...

But What If Your Character Is A WOMAN...?

...Awesome. XD

yeah you can make ita lesbian sex scene if you want.. way to be mature about it.

i returend the game. it was awesome and all but i dont have that kind of time/patience to invest in a game like mass effect. i bought unreal tournament 3 for PS3 instead and it's awesome! they actually put user-created content for download. they are having a map-creating contest now i beleive. slick ****.

Back