fps drop in metroid prime 3

archerman

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2008
Istanbul/Turkey
Wii Online Code
6487-2552-5114-3435
about 2 weeks ago around omega ridley, and 5 min ago at dark samus, i encountered some notable fps drops. what is weird is those fps drops are totally random. during going down in the planet phazee, this doesnt happen when facing 4-5 metroids and killing them with huge explosions. but when youre fighting against dark samus and the evil aurora unit, this happens randomly. also, when i click on the disc channel, the window maximizes with a little lag. i noticed that these started to happen after the update before the last update of the console. i dont know what to do tbh. thx for help.

I can't say much because I have not been on MP3 since the last update. However I've played through MP1 and half of MP2 since the update and have not noticed any fps issues.

Are you playing off Trilogy or MP3 on it's own?

Well I didn't notice anything like that on the original game. Pretty impressive frame rate all the way through I thought.

I played through the entire game for the second time back in August. I didn't notice any frame rate drops. In fact, it made me realize just how amazing MP3 looks, running at 60 fps. I wish more games looked like that.

I'm not doubting you, but I didn't notice a thing. Can't remember exactly if there has been an update since then...

I played through the entire game for the second time back in August. I didn't notice any frame rate drops. In fact, it made me realize just how amazing MP3 looks, running at 60 fps. I wish more games looked like that.

I'm not doubting you, but I didn't notice a thing. Can't remember exactly if there has been an update since then...

Update 4.2

Back