FPS for Wii

Hurst

dont hurt'em hurst!
Dec 10, 2006
Hawthorne
Wii Online Code
8211-7709-2245-4630
the Wii is an amazing gaming system. they way it gives life to stale franchises is outstanding. Biggest Fear is that the wii wont be fully realized and go the way of the GameCube:sick: . I would say that the FPS genre tends to benefit the most from the Wii. There are tons of FPS that have came out that can be redone for the Wii, not to mention FPS RPGs. I have never played any of those but if it was on wii i would play oblivion. I really like what Call of Duty did with the Wii. Imagine Gordon freeman(half life) on Wii, moving that gravity gun around would have been perfect. Hopefully down the line we get more Shooters even if they are remakes or ports.

Eh, I am with you there and I too would love to play Oblivion....it seems like the game would be a great fit for the Wii.

The Wii can't do all the good FPS games graphics.Oblivion would be impossible

Drift_Ki said:
The Wii can't do all the good FPS games graphics.Oblivion would be impossible

it cant be impossible. they have an oblivion for the psp coming out soon

All they have to do is dumb down the graphics a little bit.

But seriously, I can't wait until FPS's start exploding on the Wii.

ya what nintedo needs is a game with great multiplayer like smash bros. everbody plays bros because the multiplayer is good same with halo. All the wii needs is a good multiplayer fps.

dude Resident Evil? anyone? first person shooter awsomeness with some beefy graphics they could take the doom 3 road and also put in some sick nasty shadowing and everyone out there would be crying because of the zombie infestation

TheLoneMexican said:
dude Resident Evil? anyone? first person shooter awsomeness with some beefy graphics they could take the doom 3 road and also put in some sick nasty shadowing and everyone out there would be crying because of the zombie infestation

Come on guys. Resident Evil is not a FPS. It's more of a 3rd Person Shooter. And I doubt it will have online multiplayer deathmatch.

Although a online mode where one team was zombies and the other was the team trying to survive would be amazing!

how you figure RE4 was a first person shooter..it didn't have a first person view nor did it have first persons controls.

Brokine said:
Eh, I am with you there and I too would love to play Oblivion....it seems like the game would be a great fit for the Wii.

Oblivion wasn't really that good of a game, especially considering the series it came from. Honestly, that game just catered to people that wanted graphics they could cry over, and it did that well. The actual story was, to be honest, pathetic compared to the previous games in the series. It took less than 2 hours to see what you would be doing for the entire game, and how it would end.

yeahh i wanna see some Melee FPS for Wii man Like Unreal Tornament mann That Would Be INsane especially if its online...TOTAL Carnage lol

oblivion screws up ya xbox, my m8 played it and when he put in a different game it wudnt work ...

I think that there is room for improvement for FPS (Red Steel and CoD3 haven't perfected it but are decent). I think that the best option for FPS shooters is to make multiple controller options because it'll depend on the person. Such as an option to have CoD3 type of shooting controls or Red Steel controls or a few other kinds. That would make the FPS much easier

Back