Fps go down the drain on the wii

JoonKimDDS said:
nintendo = no variation, don't even dream about it :D
that's the only reason nintendo can't be the 1st but 2nd.(fortunately, not third)

if nintendo had variation, it would've crushed xbox360 and ps3 already.

Saying nintendo with variation is saying like xbox360 and ps3 are dead.
I understand what you re talking about and nintendo has finally:eek:ut: realived that there gaming audence is older but they still haven't got the idea of what fps are for and they have kept the classics still but they lag of the fps even though thats not what nintendo is about, they still have to try harder but they haven't been trying at all even in the upcoming '07 fps games ( if they have any besides metroid )

Last edited:
lordsknightn said:
COD3 lacked multiplayer which ruined everything

It didnt ruin everything! It sure would have helped but I dont think it ruined everything

Why do you keep talking about Nintendo?

The developers are the ones you should be talking about, Nintendo just makes the console that game developers make games for. Its up to the game devs to take advantage of the system. Not Nintendo.

The whole wiimote thing for the FPS is fine, its up to the devs now.

xbandaidx said:
Why do you keep talking about Nintendo?

The developers are the ones you should be talking about, Nintendo just makes the console that game developers make games for. Its up to the game devs to take advantage of the system. Not Nintendo.

The whole wiimote thing for the FPS is fine, its up to the devs now.
doesn't nintendo ok the projest so that baasically means that its nintendo. iknow that the devolopers make these games

xbandaidx said:
keyword, is seem. Wait until the game comes out (heck at least wait until screenshots/vids come out) and than use that word.
a first look a makes a difference. u should look at the shooters that the same company made and how good they are:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

What do you mean first look?

You gave two links about two different games that don't even have any images of the gameplay, nonetheless much information on the game themselves.

lordsknightn said:
THERE IS NO FPS BESIDES METRIOD COMING OUT THAT I HAVE SEEN!!!!I MEAN WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR

You cant even know that. Nintendo was very "secretive" about the Wii untill about one year before its release. You dont know if there doing the same thing with some realy good games, which ofcourse includes FPSs.

xbandaidx said:
What do you mean first look?

You gave two links about two different games that don't even have any images of the gameplay, nonetheless much information on the game themselves.

look at this picture for the resident evil game(this is a picture of a previous resident evil on gc)
resident-evil-4-20050103002224762.jpg

this is of a previous 100 bullet game(it might look good but it was canceled on a few other systems in previous years
100-bullets-20040721104454972.jpg

way over dose of blood

Last edited:
I believe that metroid prime 3: corruption will be epic. It's the final installment in a trilogy of epic games. It should be well worth the wait. I believe that Call of Duty 3 was very fun except for no multiplayer. Thought multiplayer helps there is still some great FPS's that have no multiplayer what so ever.

Back