Fps go down the drain on the wii

you relize theres also 365 days(not considering leap year) in a year right,dont act like theres 10 and start complaining about the number of games.
please:yesnod:

coolg35748 said:
I believe that metroid prime 3: corruption will be epic. It's the final installment in a trilogy of epic games. It should be well worth the wait. I believe that Call of Duty 3 was very fun except for no multiplayer. Thought multiplayer helps there is still some great FPS's that have no multiplayer what so ever.
wait did u say final, crap
or were u just joking:lol:
and multiplayer makes a big difference

lordsknightn said:
even if they keep it secretive the information will still spread somehow

Did you know when the launch date was but only a few months before launch? I think not. . .only speculation. Nintendo does a VERY good job at keeping secrets!

Yes I did say final. According to nintendo this will be the final installment in the game. And I was meaning to say that a game with multiplayer but not online doesnt really make the game worse in my opinion. I dont have many people that want to play the wii with me so I mainly just play the wii by myself. What a sad life I live... lol.

csiguy4u said:
Did you know when the launch date was but only a few months before launch? I think not. . .only speculation. Nintendo does a VERY good job at keeping secrets!
thats just release dates..........................
wait did u know that there was a wii coming out a few months before it came out
they will give the info but not release dates

coolg35748 said:
Yes I did say final. According to nintendo this will be the final installment in the game. And I was meaning to say that a game with multiplayer but not online doesnt really make the game worse in my opinion. I dont have many people that want to play the wii with me so I mainly just play the wii by myself. What a sad life I live... lol.
y are they making the last of everyrthing..................
nintendo could make more $$$$$$$$$$

Ok, first Lordsknightn, quite ****ing double posting >.< thats why they gave you the EDIT button. and GIVE IT TIME, more FPSs will come out in the future. I think 3 games in the first month is very generous, quit your bitching.

Yes nintendo could make more cash... but how long would you want to keep playing it? Metroid 4, 5, 6, or 7? It would get old eventually. I think an epic trilogy is awesome. They could always make a non FPS metroid.

lordsknightn, since you are aparantly have information that the rest of us don't, please enlighten us as to the FULL line-up of all game that will ever be released on the Wii.

Oh wait, you can't :lol:

Battalion Wars 2
Metroid Prime 3
Resident Eveil Umbrella Cronicles (something like that)

all 3 should be out next year and all 3 should kick-ass.

Try looking in the topic I just made.

I just got my Wii a few days ago, and rented both COD and Red Steel. I like the idea of the point and shoot option the Wii-mote gives me, but the controls are tricky and differ greatly from Arcade style shooters which Nintendo was going for. With all that said, I dont think the Wii will be able to actually drop a "Good" FPS on us, not unless we drop the Wii-mote and use the classic, thus destroying the selling point for the Wii.

As of right now, I am fine with that. I think the potentional for other interactive games, be it in Sports or other genres are the keys to the Wii's success and appeal.

Plus, the Wii just doesnt have the Processor to give us what we have become used too. Thank god I lined up for a PS3, being a FPS buff, Resistence Fall of Man delivers on all fronts.

I love my Wii, but strickly for the novelty. When it comes to games, graphics, and content, my PS3 shines as bright as a supernova.

Redan499 said:
Ok, first Lordsknightn, quite ****ing double posting >.< thats why they gave you the EDIT button. and GIVE IT TIME, more FPSs will come out in the future. I think 3 games in the first month is very generous, quit your bitching.
wtf i didn't double post
it wont always be 3 fps in a month
edit:sorry i didn't know what double posting was

Last edited:
Back