Fps?

AoWFraggit said:
i'm desperate for ANY online shooter that doesn't involve an m1 garand.

(sigh)

excuse me? ww2 guns are the best..45 colt has been called the finest military sidearm ever. please dont hate on them. u might not be here if it wasnt for ww2 guns. i love ww2.

T3kNi9e said:
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 was on PC, PS2 and Xbox and all had online support. They don't have crosshairs because you are supposed to aim by looking down the sights. Most games where you aim down the sights make your shots alot less accurate when you dont, unlike MoH:H2 which does not change anything(atleast from what I can tell).

But with the Wii controls (aiming like a gun) its gonna be really wierd. Wii-mote just doesn't feel as good as I thought it would with FPS. Feels like they should only make rail shooters and 3rd person shooters because it controls ALOT better. Think of a gears of war style shooter on the Wii, I think that would work nicely.

Then again maybe not... it gets really annoying having to keep the aim at the middle to keep the camera from looking the wrong direction or getting jumpy.

so did the ones on pc,ps2, xbox have online with no crosshairs? how did they work? i said in my opinion dont see it. and fps work perfectly fine on wii. dont be thinkin otherwise.

I only saw 1 footage with crosshairs and people were making comments about it, maybe it was a hack or something on PC. But yes, the PC, Xbox and PS2 versions did have online. They work just like any other shooter. You ADS (Aim Down Sights) to aim just like in Call of Duty.

I personally don't think FPS work right. Well... they do, but it feels wierd. I wouldn't want to play competitively online with Wii. The controls get annoying, I would rather if they gave me the choice of using gamecube remote. Btw yes, I have played the FPS games on Wii, but not MP3 I haven't played that one yet.

T3kNi9e said:
I only saw 1 footage with crosshairs and people were making comments about it, maybe it was a hack or something on PC. But yes, the PC, Xbox and PS2 versions did have online. They work just like any other shooter. You ADS (Aim Down Sights) to aim just like in Call of Duty.

I personally don't think FPS work right. Well... they do, but it feels wierd. I wouldn't want to play competitively online with Wii. The controls get annoying, I would rather if they gave me the choice of using gamecube remote. Btw yes, I have played the FPS games on Wii, but not MP3 I haven't played that one yet.

but i thought that in cod4 u also had crosshairs? so in bia, when u shoot, it takes a same amount of time to kill someone as turn based game? u probabaly played one of the pre-mp3 fps on wii. u should play mp3 and mohh2. ftw!!!!!!

800th post ftw!!!!!!!!11

In CoD2 you have crosshairs when you just sit there and they're big so you can't do precision shots. When you move the crosshairs disappear. Also if you shoot without ADS you accuracy drops and your bullets spread more because of recoil. They made it more like real life, you can't expect to get long range shots or headshots shooting at your hip without actually aiming.

CoD4 has crosshairs and they don't disappear when you move, but the cross hairs are even more spread out so they're alot less precise. Also in CoD4 your shots are alot less accurate than in CoD2 when you shoot at the hip. Basically the only time people shoot at the hip is when they're real close to you and you have to respond really fast.

I don't get what you mean about it taking the same amount of time as a turn-based game. Its the same as any other war shooter, except in BIA the accuracy is alot worse. They purposely made it this way so that its harder for people to shoot.

I rented MoH:H2, I didn't buy because I would never play it because of CoD4 and CoD2.

T3kNi9e said:
I don't get what you mean about it taking the same amount of time as a turn-based game. Its the same as any other war shooter, except in BIA the accuracy is alot worse. They purposely made it this way so that its harder for people to shoot.

i think u answered your own question.:cool:

cmon valve. where's our "counter-strike: wii"?

sigh.

T3kNi9e said:
What question?

u asked that what i meant by comparing bia to turn based games. then u said that the developeers removed the crosshairs so that game becomes harder and poeple take long to kill. so yeah. d:shifty: o u get it?

But it doesn't take longer :p You just can't be a spray noob like on MoH:H2 (no offense to players). You have to shoot in small burst and take your time instead of just running and shooting. You have to play more like its Counter-Strike and really learn to control recoil.

T3kNi9e said:
But it doesn't take longer :p You just can't be a spray noob like on MoH:H2 (no offense to players). You have to shoot in small burst and take your time instead of just running and shooting. You have to play more like its Counter-Strike and really learn to control recoil.

contradictary.

I guess you are just trying to be a smart ass right?

I was just making a point...

Obviously over time when you get experienced you get faster... I person who knows what he's doing can kill you in 2 seconds.

Not gonna waste my time anymore because I can see you are now just getting annoying.

T3kNi9e said:
I guess you are just trying to be a smart ass right?

I was just making a point...

Obviously over time when you get experienced you get faster... I person who knows what he's doing can kill you in 2 seconds.

Not gonna waste my time anymore because I can see you are now just getting annoying.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i was just fooling around. dont take it seriousely. ciao.

why do infinity ward and treyarch seem to switch on and off now?

and what was the point of reverting to modern warfare when cod 5 will be returning to WWII?

oh, and why the bloody fawk did the wii get screwed out of cod 4 in the first place?

sigh.

Back