Franchises that NEED TO DIE

I don't like to read or hear about Pokemon...at all, no offense to anyone.

I'm ready for some Burger King Wii games, anyone game?

^^^ sarcasm I hope! lol

PS, sherwood, I sent a list of games.

how about playstation...what's next, playstation 4??

lol staying on topic, i think the Mario and sonic olympics should die before it starts.

I totaly agree.
It looks discracefull...

old school crash games were the best. The games that really killed the franchise were: Crash Bash, Crash Nitro Kart, DEFINETLY Crash Twinsanity and Tag Team Racing

games that should die
mario party (needs improvement mario party 8 was not that bad)
runescape (even though not for any system it needs to die!)
kiddy games that r rated early childhood

game that need to stay
pokemon
halo
gty

combining enemies for different powers...it was so awesome! there is like no limit to what kirby can be..*sigh* i miss those days.

Syntax said:
I have to disagree with you..

I would assume you find it borring because its just a sports game. To be honest you can't expect much to be changed throughout various sports games. Sure there may be new players/characters, levels, boards etc but that's about it. Same goes for games such as NHL, NFL, Soccer etc..

Mario Party:

In my opinion over the years the game has changed quite a bit for the better.

tony hawk does need to die. they've started to become parodies of themselves, its all stupid humor that was NEVER funny.

others that need to die:
this long string of fps's (not a franchise, but theyre making WAY too many of them. its gotten ridiculous, a new one that tries to copy halo comes out every week)

madden (dont change in the least)

pokemon (at least change the formula)

Last edited:
More franchises that would be better off dead (in my own opinion, dont flame me)
Kirby
Crash Bandicoot
(The way the new Sonic Team and dumbass developers keep running him into the ground with bad gameplay and stupid voiceovers, Sonic may not be long for this world. Yuji Naka, how could you let this happen)

Back