Freakin Sweet!

Bry1500

Banned
Oct 4, 2007
So did you guys hear about how in Smash Bros Brawl you can make your own stages! It's going to be awesome! You can also send the stages you made to friends.
There's even going to be a subscription thing where Nintendo sends you stages made by people everyday! (the stages sent to you by Nintendo only stay on your Wii once per day though...)
Man I can't wait for this game. It's going to be amazing.

cha it is!
im gonna make a stage with 2 big platforms like 10 yards away from eachother so you can jump in the are to the other platform to youre opponent, it seems lame but i think that one would be fun.haha

i'm not planning on having anything to do with this game but wouldn't it be pretty lame to only let the stages people send to you stay on your wii for just one day?

krisv2010 said:
i'm not planning on having anything to do with this game but wouldn't it be pretty lame to only let the stages people send to you stay on your wii for just one day?

if it got saved to the memory the wii would run out of memory

Damn fire flower you beat me to it.

Use the site discussion to talk about updates. if you have some crazy idea that might hook up to it. post it there unless its really rooted out.

whats so great about mario all of a sudden????? i mean i love it but it just came out with like 5 games and now another......COOL!

is this stage building thing confirmed or is it just rumored? if this does appear in the game its gonna be sweet

krisv2010 said:
i have a feeling youll be able to save it to an SD card if you really like it.

Back