Free game

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I received an email from EA or Origin to take part in a survey. Unlike any survey from Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft. They did something totally different. They offered twenty dollars off any next purchase within the Origin Store. So I took the gamble, now I have Battlefield 2: Bad Company for *Free!

*NO MONEY! THEY DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR CREDIT/DEBIT INFORMATION! OMG! OMG! OM'FRIGGIN'G!

Anyone else have a good day?

EA could certainly afford that. :lol: Pretty damn sure everyone would take part'a surveys regularly if they offered no-strings-attached benefits like this, not that any company would wanna [STRIKE]gimme $20[/STRIKE] offer that much off their products regularly. $20 per survey participant adds up bloody quickly.

I told my friend about it and he jumped on it. However; his "Code" that he was given is supposed to work, according to EA, but it wasn't working correctly as was trying to charge him for the full $20 game. Since he doesn't have the origin application, I live chatted to them for him about his issue and they said they have to investigate the issue and they will email me when they figure out the answer. Mine worked just fine, the first time.

Back